Chapter 9~ Back again

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

This summer was the best one I've had in  a while. Harry got a little bit taller and cuter. Me and him have actually discussed our relationship, we're best friends that just seem like lovers. I like Harry but not like that. I actually took this summer to reflect on what to do with my life. Since I already know all of the spells I decided to learn how to do all of them without saying it and some I've done without a wand. Only the basics though, Harry was impressed, I told about what Voldemort made me do. I also decide to not call him dad anymore, even if we share a last name and blood, that dude will never be my father. I came up with a routine for school since I already got my schedule.

Y/n's schedule:

7AM- wake up
8AM- breakfast
9AM- herbology
10AM- study
11AM- DADA
12PM- lunch
1PM - potions
2PM- animagus training
3PM- whatever
9PM- curfew

I have talked to Professor McGonagell, she said that I can train to become animagus, which I was thrilled to hear. Harry was supportive to the idea, he was just wondering what animal I was going to be. He wrote an essay about why he thinks I'm going to be a fox. I think different, I'm going to be a wolf. During the summer my body changed a little, it was noticeable but not quite there. My style changed a lot, it's more on the dark side.

Just like that it was school again, let's hope Voldemort doesn't make a special appearance again. Knowing him, he will. I was packing my things to leave tomorrow and I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in" I say smiling, my voice sound a little more grown up but still a little squeaky. I see Harry walk in as I'm putting corsets in my trunk. I fell in love with them over the summer, they are very stylish and look goddess like.

"Hey, Darla asked if you would like to cook dinner with her for your last night," he said. I smile, I told Darla that she has to ask if I want to make dinner with her before she starts it. I always say yes obviously.

"Tell her I'll be down after I finish packing" I say. He nodded and left.

After putting my trunk under my bed, finally finished packing. I go downstairs and immediately start helping with dinner. Darla and I always bonded when cooking, it was like our thing.

Yup this was the best summer I've had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the morning and I woke up early to clean up the manor with Darla and the other elves. Once done cleaning up I wake up Harry. He never knows how to wake up early, we have two hours until we have to be there. I put on a simple outfit for the train ride.

I gather up my belongings and the rest of the stuff I still haven't packed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and I just walked through the brick wall. I see Ron and Hermione waiting for us. Even though we saw each other during summer it felt like forever since I've seen them. I hug them both, I noticed that Ron's hair is a little longer and his voice is slightly deeper. Hermione looks the same except for her hair, it's less frizzy than last year.

We all go onto the train and go into a compartment. I lock the door as we start talking about our summers.

I saw that we were almost to Hogwarts so I excused myself to get changed into my robes. While walking over to the bathroom to change I see Malfoy in the compartment next to ours, he spots me and gets up following me.

"Riddle don't walk away from me" He says, I turn to face him he's a bit taller and a bit of his baby face was gone but still noticeable.

"I'm trying to get changed into my robes Malfoy." I say trying to get out of this situation. I see him look at my outfit.

"I like your outfit Riddle." he says smirking and turns away.

Did Draco just compliment me? I must be going crazy.

I get changed into my Gryffindor robes. I got my robes done so that it says 'Riddle' on one side. Entering the compartment that the other three were sitting I hear Malfoy talking about me.

"Riddles style changed, she wears more dark outfits now" I smirk, he seems obsessed with me.

I feel the train stop and I get up exiting the compartment and getting my trunk. I walk with Harry, Hermione and Ron. We all put our stuff with the other trunks and bags. While walking together we talked about our schedules I have Herbology with Harry, DADA with all three, and potions with none of them. Great, just great.

I go into my dorm, I decide I wanted to change it up. That's exactly what I did, man I love magic.

 That's exactly what I did, man I love magic

I wanted it to be more like Gryffindor. It's where I feel comfortable and reds one of my favorite colors. I fell asleep after unpacking everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and put on my robes after a shower. All I was thinking about was breakfast.

Food.
Food.
Food.
Food.
Food.
I NEED FOOD.
I'm hungry.

I rush to the great hall and sit down next to Harry, Hermy, and Ron.

"Woah Y/n you're acting like Ron" Harry says jokingly. I glare at him, he puts his hands up.

Once the food was on the table I started eating almost the second it was in my sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Herbology was fun with Harry. We just talked about people who got cuter if I'm being honest. I didn't really pay attention but I knew what to do. For Defense Against the Dark Arts it was boring all we talked about were Cornish Pixies. Stupid Lockhart let them out and they started to destroy the room. I slowed them without my wand, luckily the slowing charm is one of the ones I learned without a wand.

"I didn't know you were a master at spells Riddle."

//////////////////////////////////////////

Hola, this took to long. I want it to be thrust year that's when people get hot😩😩😩

Bree<3

1058 words