Chapter Three-The Zombies' End

The Zombies drones fired at the humans.

      They knew that the fight was out of The Enemy.

       And,  because They had one, They celebrated their victory.

Admiral Adronovski, Szetlana Kokina, and Simon Deplaen, were watching the Zombies. They had been biting everyone...

         ...Now, as the Undead glided towards Them, They were eager to feed their bloody hunger.

         "FIRE AT THEM!", ordered Admiral Adronvski, as the Undead walked towards the ports. They had moved faster than the others.

           "HUNGRY! HUNGRY! HUNGRY! HUNGRY!", They screamed.

            Their flesh was rotting; their blood was gushing out of their rotting mouths...And They were determined to kill the humans.

              But then They saw the drone boats, drone ships, and drone planes. The drones hovered in the air...and in the cold, freezing water.

                And the drone robots fired at Them all.

               "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!", They all screamed. Then, the Zombie drones who had enslaved the humans and placed them into cages, fired at the other Zombies, as They attempted to force the other Zombies to bow to Them.

                But the seventh stage Zombie risers bit the other Zombie robot drones. But all They did was bite into metal...And damaged their bloody, sharp teeth in the final attack.

"LET'S GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!", Admiral Adronvski yelled.

                And he, Szetlana Kokina, and Simon Deplean headed to a black colored limousine. Then they barked orders to head back to the Russian Consulate...And made plans to escape the Zombie bloodbath, once and for all.

Page 4