Mania of the Zombies The Domination of the Undead Part VI Book Thirty Six

Thelma Ancin, host of "Zombie News Tonight", (ZNT), spoke on the Internet:

         "According to reports, US President-Elect John Maxwell, has been behind The Zombie mania project for the past decade...Maxwell, who was head of the DOD for over 15 years before taken over by James McGliesh, has had secret bank accounts in The Cayman Islands and in Germany. The Swiss accounts are ON HOLD with other European, US, Australian, and UK Nazi supporters who have had ties with Jewish terrorist groups who want to wipe the Jews off the map. Maxwell is also the head of the Zombie mania attacks...US President-Elect Jim Maine has condemned his opponent as the race to The New White House heats up...since we go to the polls in October...In short, we have had a lot of bizarre murders that has threatened the security of America...Debra Maloney has been muderered as an assassination attempt...Over 400 people have been turned into Zombies in an attack that is so extreme that if the reports are to be believed, then the so-called seventh stage of the mania has increased the horror...

        ..."While there's Anti-Zombie groups, we must make sure that our future is protected from the Undead; the future is of our own making...We make these groups because they protect us from Them...As for The Anti-Zombie Zone, (AZZ), we are bringing a wall between the Zombies and humans...Like the wall Isreal made to stop Palenstine terrorists from bombing Isreal...Or the Berlin Wall...Or any walls that are symbolic of keeping people and groups out...Hell has come to America, (and parts of Canada), and we must make sure our future is not going to ruin...Because, if we reach The Eighth Stage of the Zombie mania threat, we will be terrorised by drone Zombies in boats...And drone ships, and drone planes...And we will all be enslaved by Them...For more reports...Stay tuned for more updates...This is Tina Ancin, reporting for Zombie News Tonight...Good night!".

END OF TRANSMISSION

Page 1