Clubbing With One Direction

I finally decided on what to wear (outfit on the side ----->) it was a cute turquois colered dress which went up to mid thigh, with silver strap heels.The makeup, i put on a gold smoky colored eye shadow with heavy mascara, and eye liner i put heavy red lipstick and with a diamond neclace with diamond earings. I curled my red velvet hair in perfect ringlets and let them fall down to my lower back. I took one last look in the mirror with a nod of satisfaction. I went downstairs to see Liam and Louis texting, Zayn and Harry watching sponge bob and of course Niall eating a sandwich.

I cleared my throat so they can hear my presence. Now I had all 5 pairs of eyes on me. They all practically had their jaws to the ground well accept for Liam and louie since they have girlfriend.

"So um how do I look" I asked feeling self conscious.

" You look gorgeous Katie" Zayn said.

I blushed since I never heard someone say that to me.

"Thanks" i mumble shyly.

"Yea you are looking absolutely stunning babe" harry said with the wink.

"Katie you look like a Oreo with double stuffing and thats a good thing" Niall said. I chuckled

"Thanx guys, means a lot to me"i replied

"You guys don't look bad yourself" I said and it was true they looked even more sexy in person. Harry was wearing a white t-shirt with a black blazer. Zayn was wearing a black shirt with his signature varsity jacket with dark blue jeans. Niall was wearing a red polo short with blue jeans and tennis shows. Liam was wearing a black button down shirt with blue jeans while louie was wearing a stripe shirt with kaki shorts.

"Ok guys lets head to the club" I said.

"Ok lets go, we need to go pick up Dani" Liam replied.

We headed to Liam's car and drove of to dani's flat. I was actually really excited to meet Daniella.

(At The Club)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam parked the car in the driveway and we entered the club. There was people grinding o each other and people making out. Liam and Danielle ran of somewhere probably to do couply things. Harry found  a slut already snogging the girl. Me, Zayn, louie and Niall went of to the bar to get some shots.

"um can i have vodka with a little bit of lemon" i asked the bartender, i was about to get money out of my purse, but someone already gave the money, i turned around and it was Zayn, I was about to protest but he cut me off

"it's ok I got it babe"he said.

"Ok thanx you" I said shrugging.

"Here you go a vodka for you malady, and a vodka for you man" said the bartender.

"Thanx" I said drinking the vodka, wincing a little when the vodka burns down my throat.

"HEY WHO WANTS TO PLAY SHOTS WITH ME" Niall screamed obviously drunk, aye he was irish he is the drinker. I decided id play too.

"ok at the count of three down the shots ok, and if you win you can get free serves and if you lose you have cannot drink anymore" Zayn explained. i nodded

"ok one...two...THREE" Zayn said.i was versing Niall, so thought i would lose, but surprisingly i sipped the shot really fast

"OH MY GOD KATIE YOU WON, NO ONE EVER AND I MEAN EVER DEFEAT NIALL HE IS THE KING OF SHOTS" Zayn said out of excitement.

"YAY" I said. 

"Now I want a vodka" I said serious again. Zayn chuckled leading me to the bar again.