guilt and sadness

They walked in looking everywhere.

"Nice house umm" Harry complimented

'Katie, my name is Katie Howard"

"Nice name" Harry said winking at me. I just rolled my eyes.Of course how could i forget he was the flirt in the group.

"Thank you so much for letting us stay Katie" Liam stated.

"No problem" I said.

"So what do you want to do" I asked awkwardly.

"Lets watch a movie" liam sugested.

"Ok which movie"

"TOY STORY" "PERANORMAL ACTIVITY" 'THE NOTEBOOK" "WHITE CHICKS" "FINDING NEMO"

They all started fighting on what movie so we handled it the right way by playing rock, paper sissers. And the result was pernormal activity. I personally hate horrer movie. I literally started crying while watching the trailer of paronormal activity.

We made lots of popcorn and blankets on the floor so we can sleep in the living room for today. I was in between Harry and Niall, ready to get scared to death.

30 minutes later and a half movie later I was holding harry like I was risking my life. When the girl went into the basement she screamed really loud and i jumped ready to run for it before the ghost ate my cookies, but harry held me down amused by my actions.

"relax it is just a movie" he chuckled. I glared at him for making me watch this movie. I looked at the screen when i saw the little girl scared hiding under her bed aand then saw two bloody feet behind her. I didnt watch the reat since my eye lids were getting heavy and a yawn escaping my lips.

i layed down and fell into blackness.

"ahhhhhhhh, don't my cookies please eat me instead" i screamed.

The black figure dropped the cookies and brought Max from the basement and took a butchering knife.

"nooo not him leave my brother alone" I screamed tears running down my cheeks. The dark figure laughed evilly. Scaring the fucks out of me.

"katie,katie its ok" he said. The dark figure took a bigger knife and was about to cut Max's arm but i was woken up breathing hard silent tears running down my face.

"its ok katie it was just a dream" harry said worry all over his face. I nodded still thinking about my brother.Yes i have a brother, his name is Max howard. He died about a year ago. He worked at the american national army. He was fighting in afganistan and got shot. He had to get money from somewhere, since our parents did not give us money then. He deicided to work at the army since that had the best income. It was all because of me if i wasnt even born he would still be here living his life. I am just a waste of space on earth, but now since my parents are noe aware I might die someday to they give me like a 1000 dollars a month, which i dont really use.

"katie,katie" Harry said waving a hand infront of me.

"huh, oh sorry", I said still noticing i was sheding tears. 

"why are you crying babe" Harry asked me.

"oh umm nothing just a scary dream" i sais wiping the tears with the back of my hand. I felt the urge to the a knife and cut myself but not now harry will be suspicious i will probably do it at the morning. I layed down while harry wrapped an arm around my waist protactively.I snuggled into his chest smelling a nice vanilla sent. A couple of seconds later i fell asleep in a dreamless sleep.

----------      ----------      ----------      ----------      ----------      ----------      ----------      ----------      ----------     ---------