Kidnapped by One Direction

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

"Urgggggg"i groaned. Another paineful day i thought. I got up from my bed and go to the batroom to brush mty teeth and other business. In the mean time, let me tell you about me. My name is Katie Howard. I am 17 years old and i live in doncaster. I live alone in my house, you see my parents left me when i was 13 years old.they never liked me.they always thought i was a disgrace, along with kids at school.they bully me everyday. i have no friends, and i would like to keep it that way.

I get out of the bathroom and wear a black and blue striped shirt and dark blue skinny jeans with a pair of black converse.im not really a fan of makeup so i dont bother putting it on.i wore a hoodie on top.i looked at the full length mirror, i saw my piercing blue eyes which i got from my dad and dark red hair a little past my shoulders from my mom.i walk out to school ready to start a miserable day of school.i arrive and see the slut of the school or in this case my bully Emily houston.She was talking to a jock obviosly flirting with him. I tried to walk past her, but i failed miserably.

"good morning freak" she said.

"hello"i replied not bothering to look at her face full of makeup. "thump" i tripped on emily's foot. obviously she did it on purpose.

"urggggggg"i groan from the pain

"oops sorry freak" she siad after walking away with her other friends that just follow her like lost puppies.I felt like crying an die in a hole and rot to death.i ran to the bathroom and cried my eyes out. Thinking why my life was like this.i stayed in the stall the rest of 7 periods. finally i was ready to in the classroom. i splashed my water on my face to freashen up a bit. i enterd the class, and sat usually at the back.

"Ok class have a great vacation, but there is homework to be done"she stated

"awwwwwwwwwwww"students groened not wanting homework over the weekend.She handed out the homework and finished just when the bell rung.i was the first one out. i ran for my home, so emily wont catch up to me like usual, but luckily she didnt come.i ran to my ront door and and closed it. Homework was on the top of my to-do-list.I did my home work and watched some t.v. i went to the kicthen to get my chocolate chip cookies but there was no left.let me tell you i am a freak for my babies(chocolate chip cookies) they are like my children, and if someine eats them i would most likely start attacking the person or cry.i got ready to go to the grocery store around the corner to get my babies. i walked for a good five minutes and finally was on my way home. While i was walking i noticed a huge black van following me for the past 5 minutes.

Ok calm down katie its not a rapist, its not a rapist, its not a rapist i kept on repeating that to myself.

Omg should i turn around

no dont they are rapist my mind told me

yes turn around kick there ass girl i told my self

no

yes

no

yes

urggg shut up brain

finally after a a mind battle in my head i decided to turn around

i turned around but at the same time two guys came out of the van.i started to freak out.the taller one came running to me and i was so ready to go bruce lee on him!! When he was close enough i punched him in the face i saw blood coming out ewwww! he fell back groaning in pain.

The other one came and i kicked him on the chest. He fell onto the grond too. i was ready to run but i saw two more guys come i kicked the tall one on the face but he was strong enough to not fall so i punched him as hard as i can he fell back unconsious. wow i guess three years of karate is finally useful i thought to myself.another guy came and tried to wake up the uncosious body on the ground.he looked up at me and i did a motioned him to come to me with my hand

"come at me bro" i said harshly.he ran up to me and i felt a pain go through my side i looked at the needle injected in my body then up at his green eyes full of guilt and fear. The last thing i remeber was a tear rolling down my cheek and the black world took over me.

Hi guys! so how was my first chapter

please vote comment and read more ;)