Stalker?

Gerards pov:

"okay so if maybe we get closer to the boss, because, like, the boss knows how to get around their own mansion right?" Frank asked eagerly

"yes, I have already said that, Frank, we just need to know how to get close to her, although she's a woman she is very strong"

"maybe put a disguise on and be friends with her, I don't know" mikey said in his usual monotone

Then it clicked.

I should put on a disguise, maybe hang out somewhere near her mansion. It's a perfect idea.

"I'm going with mikeys idea" I said with a smirk plastered ony face.

Once I got into a starwars jumper and some baggy blue jeans, I pulled on some old white converse and ruffled my hair around,

"right, I'm ready to go guys see ya!" I said as my brother and close friends looked at me as I left the door and made my  way to the bus stop.

When I got off of the bus, I walked to the coffee shop, when I walked in, I could already see y/n l/n, she was casually drinking a coffee in black skinny jeans and a marvel hoodie. I walked past her, making sure she acknowledged me, and started to order my coffee, I ordered a medium iced latte and sat down in a booth and pulled out my sketchpad...

y/n's pov :

I sat around a small table with my coffee placed in my hands, I was scrolling through my phone when I heard the door bell jingle, in came walking was a man he looked my height, had black shaggy hair and he was wearing a star wars jumper, jeans and white converse, he looked really cute and I just felt drawn to him, I'm definitely coming back tomorrow...

Okay so new book ummm tell me what you think, and also this is just a teaser, the next part will probably be longer? I dunno it might not be tho lol