A delicious fight (updated)

Ah, you have returned. Wait, you haven't? I'm just talking to myself? Oh... okay... then let's get right into it!

We open with our resident ex-caveman snoring away on his bed, (rather loudly if you ask me) when there is a series of knocks. The groggy sack of meat shuffles to the door, grabbing his mask on the way. Today was going to be an interesting one...

Yang: Yo! New guy! You wanna get some grub with us?

Weiss: Way to be formal, Yang.

Yang: Oh, shut it Ice Queen.

Rubbing his mask, Krieg notices only three of the four teammates are there. Blake opted to stay silent. She almost reminds him of the ninja, Zer0.

Krieg: Yah, um. What time is it?

Yang: Time for lunch, judging by the question I'm going to guess you've been sleeping all day.

Krieg: Yeah, I really need to get an alarm clock or something.

Weiss: An alarm clock? What are you, old? Just use your scroll.

Krieg: I don't really have one. Or maybe I do and I just broke it with my freakishly large hands, I don't know but I'm starving and I've gotta eat for two. Let's go.

Yang: I'll just choose to act like I know what you mean by that. Let's go, gang.

The walk to the cafeteria took longer than expected. Mainly because It was it's own building.

Krieg: The grub hall is it's own building?

Weiss: Yes- wait, have you not had anything to eat since we've brought you here?

Krieg: Nope. Too busy sleeping.

Weiss: Unbelievable.

Krieg: Hey, it's been years since I've had a bed to sleep on, okay?

???: LET ME OUT, PASTYCAKES!

Ohhhhhh great. You know, your the real reason I get no sleep. Always screaming about something, we'll go kill something later, let's just eat first.

???: THE SQUISHY PRISON WILL NEVER HOLD ME.

DUDE, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IN OUR HEAD. GO BLOW SOMETHING UP.

???: ...

Jeez.

Let's see, what's for brunch... four cheeseburgers, six hotdogs, 5 brownies, and 2 sodas.

Blake: Is that... healthy?

Krieg: I dunno. It looks really good though.

Yang: Yah, we can see the drool coming out of your mask. You can sit with us Krieg.

I sat on the other side of Weiss, Blake sat next to Weiss and Yang, her. Oh, did I mention a lot of people were staring at me? I haven't really made a public presence yet. Also, we look like a deranged serial killer. Only half of that may be true. Okay whatever. Food time.

Yang: Are you going to eat all of that?

Krieg: Oh yeah, this stuff tastes great.

Weiss: I really hope you wash that mask after every meal...

Krieg: Of course we do!

There was a small time of silence, Blake reading whatever that book is, Yang catching grapes in her mouth, Weiss being- well, Weiss. All was calm until Ruby entered the fray, slamming a large binder onto the table.

Ruby: Ahem. Sisters...Friends...Weiss...

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.