BIO. UPDATED.

This is where all the hobbies and what-not will be.

APPAREL

WEAPON: BUZZ-AXE

WEAPON: BUZZ-AXE

Name: Y/n Nickname: KriegAge: 17Height: 6'4

Name: Y/n
Nickname: Krieg
Age: 17
Height: 6'4

Likes: MEAT, EXPLOSIONS, FIRE, KILLING THINGS, friends, his cave, little man

Dislikes: some people, clowns, white lab coats, THE VOICES, memories, little man (don't question it... no seriously, don't)

Brief backstory: Welp. Before death, there was Pandora, and before Pandora was the experiments, and before THAT....... we don't talk about that. Handsome Jack was killed, pulled a psycho and suicide bombed. But don't worry! You saved your fellow Vault Hunters! And the pretty lady! Buuuut, you also died. So, there's that. EXCEPT YOU DIDNT DIE! You were reborn on remnant, younger and in early teens. Ozpin and Ironwood found you while out on a stroll in the Emerald Forest. Little Man took over to explain the situation and, surprisingly, both of them believed him. Little Man explained that they just wanted to be left alone, Ozpin suggested a place at Beacon but Krieg insisted on a cave. So he was given his cave and would live mostly undisturbed. Until two certain hunter teams showed up one day.

Semblance: I'm hoping anyone who reads has seen the BL3 Krieg DLC. If not, I'll try to explain as best as I can. For those who have seen it: Little Man and Krieg can Seperate and fight alongside each other, almost like a clone, they both look the same, except Little Man is blue, and Psycho Krieg is a reddish color. It doesn't drain any of Krieg's aura, because he has so little to begin with and this is my story.

Release the beast: Ah, yes how could I forget? Due to unknown 'experimentation' cough cough torture, when Krieg is in the almost dead state, he can turn into a BADASS MUTANT PSYCHO: He grows in height by about 4 feat along with his limbs extending and gets really really... really. Angry. MORE DAMAGE!

Krieg has been living in a cave in isolation deep within the Emerald Forest ever since under protection of Atlas and Ozpin.