MEET THE WIZARD (updated)

(This is now going to start in between volumes 1 and 2. I've changed things quite a bit in the bio. So look at it. I didn't want Ironwood to seem like a bad guy at all times like in many other stories and I didn't think about the food fight scene so I'm re-doing these chapters before we get too far. Please, enjoy!)

3rd POV team RWBY'S dorm

Today, was like most days at Beacon on weekends, not a whole lot going on. Except for boredom. Today in particular and for most if not all of the story, we will be looking at two teams in particular, soon to be three. Right now just one though I guess.

Team RWBY not to be confused with the leader Ruby, were all sitting in their doom each doing their own thing. Blake was reading on her bed. Weiss was studying for an upcoming test in Port's class, Yang was playing video games on her scroll, and Ruby was watching Yang while munching on some strawberries.

Yang: Soooooooo...

Silence

Yang: Ahem.

Silence

Yang: Yawn.

Silence

Yang: Ugh-

Weiss: Ok, Yang, we get it, what do you want?

Yang: I'm bored. Let's all do something.

Ruby: Why didn't you say something, like... counting on her fingers ...three hours ago?

Yang: I don't know, didn't think of it.

Weiss: Well your going to have to wait, I'm studying and Blake is reading.

Blake: Actually, I just finished, and I don't want to stay inside all day. Let's go.

Weiss: But I-

RBY: Come on!

Weiss: Fine, I'm coming... I can never study for more than three hours with you around.

Yang: Which one of us?

Weiss: All of you! Well, except for Blake. So just you and Ruby then.

Ruby: Aww c'mon Weiss, it will be fun! We can invite team JNPR too!

Weiss: We don't have to-

Yang: Already knocking!

Yang knocks on the door and almost immediately Jaune opens the door looking bored out of his mind.

Jaune: Oh hey girls, what are you up to?

Yang: We were going to go outside and do something, we were all bored. You and your team wanna tag along?

Weiss: I wasn't!

Ruby: You don't count Weiss.

Weiss: Wha- you- I-

Juane: Sure, we'll come with. We were all bored too. Gives us something to do. Come on team!

Pyrrha: What are we doing Jaune?

Jaune: Going with team RWBY outside... somewhere... where at outside exactly?

Ruby: Does it matter?

Nora pokes her head up from behind Jaune. Followed by Ren.

Nora: Uh, yeah. Of course it does!

Ren: I would also like to know.

Ruby: Uhhhh-

Yang: The Emerald Forest. I saw a spooky cave there during initiation that I wanted to check out.

Juane: Not the Deathstalker cave right?