Manifestation Techniques :)

Manifestation Techniques!

Quite a few people in the past have asked me about this and I really wanted to go into more detail than just naming some :)

But first, what is the definition of manifestation and what is a manifestation technique?

Google says that Manifestation is: An event, action or object that clearly shows or embodies something abstract or theoretical.

Abstract: Existing in thought or an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence

Theoretical: Concerned with or involving the theory of a subject or area of study rather than it's physical application.

So, what is a manifestation technique?:

Well, it's basically a way to carry out a particular task to achieve manifestation of your thoughts to life!

However, there is no wrong way to manifest as long as you portray your thoughts and feelings across in the technique! After all it is your emotions and thoughts that are going to me manifested!

Before I begin naming and explaining the techniques I know, I have a few things to say :)

1. Different techniques work for different people as our brains and thoughts are different from others! If a technique doesn't work, don't blame to technique itself or yourself! Try others and find your perfect way to manifest!

2. Do your own research! Even though I have heard and done different techniques in the past, I do not know everything and I make mistakes. Finding techniques and improving your research skills!

3. If there is anything you take away from this chapter, let it be to go into great detail when you are scripting or doing your concept! You must let the universe know what you want to manifest otherwise the universe can't help you or manifest something you don't want!

Lets get on with the techniques!!

Meditation:

... Off to a good start... yea no..

I know , I know but hear me and others out! :)

Meditation may sound boring and you may think it just links to religion but there is much more to it!

Many People today use meditation to relax, focus on their thoughts or to even manifest!!

However, the key to meditation is.... to focus on your thoughts. The goal is to have focus and have little to no interruptions as possible. A peaceful and calm mind and body.

You might be thinking, "How does this have ANYTHING to do with being a Magical Girl?!"

This is the things you are going to get out of this technique: A Magical girl thoughts and.... zero point.

What is zero point?

Well from what I have experienced and have heard, it is a place of mind where you have no emotion, no thoughts, no cares. Just you and the universe. Apparently there, you can manifest ANYTHING if you have prepared yourself first. Apparently it is key to massive results. BUT take it with a grain of salt as this could be a rumour going around

This technique is amazing for controlling your mind needed from manifestation, could help getting HUGE results and helps you calm down and reduces stress.

Some tips to help you!

1. DO NOT expect a perfect mind first try. You will have issues when you first start but don't give up! If a thought pops into your head that you weren't focusing on or the thought disrupts you from focusing . Just say, "it's just a thought." or something like that and go back on focusing on what you were focusing on. :)