Intro :)

How to be a MG/ Precure

Everyone has a different way to manifest and no way is the bast way, however, knowing different tricks and.. magping those ideas can amplify your way. Improving it and making it your own.

It's the same with this MG guide. There is quite a lot on wattpad. I believe this is the ONLY place for MG guides (Unless there is some on deviantart but I can't access it anymore.) I will/ almost have no choice but to magpie some ideas and things they have already written because no matter what, things that I'm going to say will be in another guide already made or in the future.

Here is the introduction to this guide :) :

From what I have read, there is a step my step guide on how manifestation works, although that is their belief.

This is:

Concept

fantasy shift

Mental shift

phantom shift

Physical shift

I don't know if phantom shift can happen as a magical girl but I wanted to include it  :)

Shift in the book is mentioning Mythicals, although from what I heard MG's count as Mythicals but again I could be wrong.

I'll be going through these 6 steps and going into more detail for MG's and not mythicals.

If you want to read a mythical guide, here it is :)

https://www.wattpad.com/779148134-general-shifting-want-to-be-mythical

Although I still reccommend you do your own research.

Through this guide I will also go into important topics like skills a Magical girl needs/ would be useful, manifestation tequenes, manifestation guides and much more!

Although I have said this in my journey, I will say it again for the guide:

Being a Magical Girl is not a game. It is dangerous and there is a posibility of bad things happening. When you're a teenager for some reasion we glorify war and fighting, RWBY talks about that. It's natural and may consider being a MG as escapeism; getting away from something. I believe Puella Magi goes into that too.

You must think why you want to be a MG.

I must warn you though, if you have selfish desires like wanting to be the strongest person ever with magic you won't be satified when you have all that power. Sometimes the journey is more exiting than the destination.

Because in the end, once you are a MG you can't leave. You can not back out if you don't want it, and for precure it's worse.

(It is hightly refferenced and likely that precure get recarnated when they die. Yes they can live full lives but even after death they can/ are reborn to fight another villain if the universe desides. Example: Cure Ange the first Heartcatch precure is likely Cure Moonlight and a reasion she is so strong, Cure Heart as Cure Empress and maybe even Cure Ace (And Regina) as Cure Magician but that could be a stretch)

So please think before you decide to be a MG. I would hate if anyone is stuck in a loop hatting being a MG.

If there is anything you want to ask, please do :) And always remember to do your own research :)

I hope you have a good day!

Cure Comet :)