The beginning

(5AM) (TW SH)

One normal day for Aizawa (Or so he thought) He was walking into the students' dorms To wake his children up. Aizawa started to hear sobbing sounds coming from a bathroom in the hallway.
"Hello?" He said hoping that someone would reply
Instead of a reply he heard footsteps running to where the boys' dorms are.
He tried to follow them but they were too quick.
So instead of following them he went back to the bathroom the boy was in and found something..
"...What"
Aizawa was shocked at what he found. Right in front of his eyes was a razor with blood..
He decided to make a list of people who it could've been.
This is what it looked like(the / means he thinks its not them) :

Bakugo
Midoriya
Todoroki
Kirishima/
Kaminari/
Sero/
Koda/
Tokoyami
Shoji/
Ojiro/
Aoyama/
Mineta/
Iida/
Koda/
Satou/

Aizawa lost track of time, it was already 6am. He went back to the student's dorms and woke them up.

At 7AM when they all was in class

Midoriya's pov:

Aizawa just told them to do whatever they wanted while he was concentrating on something which was normal but Midoriya knew something was wrong. He kept staring at his teacher seeing the sadness in his eyes.
"Deku-kun?"
"Huh?"
"Are you okay?" Uraraka said even though she knew that he's not
"Huh? Yeah! I'm great, how are you?"
"..."They sat in silence while everyone around them were talking.
Uraraka looked where Deku was looking
"Aizawa? Why was you looking at him?"
Midoriya was trying to think off an excuse.
"uhhh ... I forgot to give him my homework!"
Uraraka didn't believe him , he didn't even sound like he knew what he was saying.
"okay then.. if you say so.. I'm going to go talk to Iida and Todoroki call me if you need anything!"
The green haired boy looked back at Aizawa while he looked so concentrated

Aizawa's pov:

I felt eyes staring at me but I just ignored it.
"Right, who's left on the list?" I thought to myself. Bakugo, Midoriya, Todoroki and Tokoyami.
I made some crossing out and there was 2 left.. Midoriya and Todoroki...
"No, No, I must've made a mistake" ..He looked up at Midoriya who was thrown into the corner off the classroom by Bakugo..

----

"Bakugo! Detention after school!" Aizawa said while he was still shocked.
"Detention!? ME? Ugh whatever!" Bakugo said embarrassed but acting cool.
"Alright! Class dismissed!"
Aizawa watched his students leave the class and looks back down.