worried

you were watching as Damiano and his band mates were practicing for the concert tonight. After the practice you noticed Damiano was so sweaty and out of breath, but he still wanted to practice over and over again. You were worried. The other bandmates went to take a break and Damiano was standing on the stage. You went to talk to him.

You: baby you should take a break too and eat something. You havent eat in 2 hours.

Damiano: it is not none of your bisness, he said breathing heavily

You just brushed this off because you thought he was just stressed and tired from all that training. You went to get some food and when you came back the concert was about to begin. You were sitting on backstage listening their music that you could hear from the stage. Last song was "zitti e buoni". They went so hard.

The concert was over and saw as they came backstage. Damiano was out of breath and they were all so sweaty. You runned up to him.

you: you sounded good baby..

Damiano: mmm..

You: so how long are you gonna-...

you noticed he was looking around and standing weirdly.

You: hey are you okay?

You saw that he was dizzy. You holded him still.

You: hey look at me. Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy?

he just looked around.

You: Damiano, did you eat before concert? lets sit down and get you some water and food.

Damiano: what is your problem! STOP already! i already said its none of your FUCKING BUSINESS!!!

He pulled himself away from you. Your eyes filled up with tears.. Then suddenly he collapsed on the cround. You quickly runned up to him and everyone around started getting help.

You: Damiano! i am right here!, you said sobbing in tears.

Soon the medical staff came and took care of him.

Medical person: you have to step back

They asked you to leave. You walked to the stage. Saw an empty crowd and golden confetti laying on the stage floor. Tears flooded from your eyes. You didnt know what to do or how to react. You were shaking. You walked around the stage. Soon your heard familiar voice. You turned around and saw Damiano. You runned to him crying.

You: u are okay..., you said as you hugged him.

he kissed your head. You looked at him and saw him tearing up two. Then you remembered what he had done. You pulled away and hit him on the chest.

Damiano: baby i am sorry

You looked at him in silence.

Damiano: you were right. I should have taken a break. My blood sugar was low i just had a huge concert, that is why i fainted. But i would not have if i would have listened you. I am sorry

You: i forgive you

He walked back to you and wrapped his hands around your waist.

Damiano: i know you were just worried, and cared about me.

You: Dami its fine but remember to eat and drink water, and dont over train.

Damiano: yeah yeah..

He smiled at you. You looked at his deep eyes and saw the sparkle in his eyes. You leaned in to a kiss. his soft lips against your lips. he pulled you closer to his body. You felt butterflies in your stomach.

Damiano: mi amour why did you stop?

You: we will continue after you have eaten, drank and rested.

you gave him one last little Kiss on The nose.

You: i love you
Damiano: i love you too
__________________________________
Hi guys!
Leave ideas on The comments

Don't forget to vote ily ❣️