break up

"So this is it... the end", you said crying. "I don't know, i guess so", Damiano said.
You took your purse and left the house. As you stepped outside you bursted into tears. Did we just broke up? You realized this is not what you wanted. You went to your car and just sat in there. You and Damiano had fight over the stupid things but this is how it ended. You texted Victoria since she was your best friend.

VIC💕

Vic its over....
me and Damiano broke up.
wait what..
what happend?
are you okay?!

-------------------------------------------------
You looked at Victorias text, i am not okay, you said quietly. You drove to a hotel and booked one night room. You sank on the bed and wanted to just be alone. Why did we even fight? All these questions spun around your head.

After 1 hour just crying in the bed you decised to check your phone. You got a lot of texts from Vic.

VIC💕
HEY!!
where are you
do you wanna talk?
y/n?
i am in a hotel (hotell name)
can you can over?
ill be there in 10min

-------------------------------------------------
You heard knock on your door. you opened the door and Victoria just runned to hug you. She knew how much Damiano meant to you. You two sat down to talk.

You told Victoria what happened. She listened clearly and told you that Damiano hasn't come out of his room..
"We fought about the stupid things and the ending is like this?!" you told her. "Did you both want to break up?" she asked.
That question was left in your mind. You thought about it all night. Did we wanted to break up?

NEXT MORNING
You woke up and you were gonna go get your stuff out of Damianos room. You were nervous and couldn't stand still. You left the hotell and drove to their house. You stood infront of the door and knocked...
Thomas opened.
"Oh hi y/n", he said. "Hi", you replied. "Come in", he opened the door.

You stepped inside. You saw Damiano sitting on a sofa looking very depressed. He saw you and his mood brighed up. You went into his room and started taking your stuff. Suddenly you heard footsteps behind you. You turned to look and it was Damiano. You took a look of his tattoos and messy hair. He looked sad. You walked closer to him. "Is this what you want..did you really wanna break up?", you asked with a cracking voice.
He looked at you in silence.

"No, of cource not amore", he walked closer. You could feel his breath and smell his colonge.
"I didn't want to break up", he told.
"I am sorry for fighting, we were both tired and-..", he cut you off by kissing. You wrapped hands around his neck and he pulled you closer from waist. Then you pulled off.

"I am sorry too", he said. "Is it okay if we didn't break up?", you asked smiling. "It's more thank okay amore, i love you", he said. "I love you too Damiano David" you replied.
You smiled as he kissed you again. Damiano hugged you tight as you felt things were right again.

__________________________________
Hi:)

Don't forget to vote ❤️