scared of My boyfriend

You were sitting on The Sofa and looking at The clock. You couldn't sleep and Damiano wasn't home yet. He had come home drunk at 3 am everyday day. You heard The door open and saw him walking rockly. You got up madly and standed infront of him. you understood that he was having fun and everything but you barely saw him.

You: Damiano...
Damiano: hola Mi aamor
You: why are you coming home late and drunk again?
Damiano: i am having fun chill
You: no!
Damiano: what do you mean no? I am just fun with My friends!
You: this goes over The line
You rolled your eyes ...

Damiano: y/n dont you fucking understand! They are My friends!
You: i know, but i am your girlfriend and i wish you would spend Time with me too..
Damiano: whatever..
He rolled his eyes.
You: Damiano stop it!
Damiano: no you stop it!! Fuck off!!

He raised his hand and you put your hands infront of you face. You closed yourself little bit. Thats When Damiano was in dead silence. Tears streamed down your face.
Damiano stepped back.

Damiano: did you think i was gonna hit you?
You nodded slowly...
Damianos face was turning in to regret.
Damiano: i would never hit you
You: i know...
Damiano: but you still thought i was going to?!
You: dont Make fight out of everything!
Damiano: but i can't trust....
You: YEAH! I WAS SCARED! because My own fricking boyfriend comes home drunk every night and then starts fight!

Damiano stayed on silence...
Tears streamed down your face.

You walked out of The front door. You tried to ingnore your tears. You were so mad but also sad. It was hard to tell what were you feeling. You sat outside The door. head on your hands. tears dropped as Damianos words rang in your ears.... Why had everything got to this point? After some time you tried to calm down. You had a little headache and desiced its time to go back to inside. You slowly opened the door. It was dark. You saw Damiano sleeping on the couch. You walked upstairs and went sleeping.

Next morning...

You slowly opened your eyes. You remembered last night. At kitchen you looked few time to see if Damiano was awake. As you were making breakfast you heard steps behind you. You turned and saw Damiano with messy hair.

Damiano: hey
You: hey
Damiano: can we talk
You: yea
You two sat down.

Damiano: i am sorry what i did and how i reacted. I didn't realized until now.
You: yea, It was not nice and i was worried about you.
Damiano: but you shouldnt think that i would hit you
You: i know you wouldnt
Damiano: but you flinched. You should not had flinched...
You: are fucking kidding me? Of course i would flinch of some raised their hands near me.
Damiano: so you think i would hit you!
You: DONT START FIGHT OUT OF EVERYTHING!
Damiano went silence.
You: do you see how you dont care about how i feel and think that My feelings are wrong and you start fight out of everything!

he still looked at you in silence.

You: it is frustrating!!

__________________________________

Do you wanna Part 2??

Don't forget to vote!!