Chapter 7: Down hill

Liberty then looks at Skye, she gestures her to go to Ryder. Skye then nods and runs out of the room to find him. "Ryder, what's going on?" Skye asks him, "Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to ask if you can patrol the city for a while." Skye then yips in Excitement. Chase then walks out of a room, confused at what's going on. "What's going on?" He asks. 

"I just wanted to ask Skye if she could Patrol the City for a bit." Ryder explains. Chase's facial expression turns into worry for her. "Promise me you'll be safe." Chase said looking at the Cockapoo. "I promise." She smiled at him. "Let's take to the sky!" She said her Catchphrase. 

"You can just take your wing suit instead of your Helicopter." Ryder Insisteds. "On it Ryder!" She then started to run to her suiting up area. Ryder then looks down to the worried Shepherd. He bends down to look at him. "Don't worry Chase, she'll be fine." He said, Trying to comfort him. "I know but..." Chase said trying to look for the right words. 

Ryder then placed his hand onto Chase's Shoulder and smiled. "She'll be fine Chase. She'll just be Patrolling the area." He smiled. "Alright." Chase then put on a small smile, Ryder then stands up and walks away to the window. 

"We'll be waving goodbye here." He points to the window. Chase then slowly walks over, the Cockapoo then comes into view. She smiles at both of them, she holds up her Necklace to Chase and smiles. Chase then holds up his Necklace and smiles back. Ryder looks at the two's Necklaces, confused.

She waves goodbye and flys away. He then looks down at Chase, wondering what the Necklace Thing was. Chase then starts to walk away but then is stopped by Ryder. "Hey, what was the Necklace thing you guys just did?" He questions. 

"W-Well she..gave me a Necklace..and I had one half and she had the other." He explains, hesitantly. "That was very nice of her." Ryder smiles and walks away. Chase watches as his Owner walks away, he turns his attention to his part of the Necklace. He stares down at it, "Please be safe Skye." He mumbled to himself. 

"Boo!" Marshall called out behind him. Chase whipped his head to him, surprised. "What the dog Marsh." Chase questioned his buddy. "Just wanted to have some fun!" He defended. He turned his attention to the necklace, again. Dangling from his neck. 

"Are you gonna tell me what that was, cause I never seen it before." Marshall questioned pointing at it. "W-Well. I-I ...was?" he hesitated. 

"Then what is it?" Marshall then reached out to it. "I-it's..erm..." Chase was trying to find the right words to describe it. "Is that a picture of Skye?" He questioned. "Y-Yes?" He answered. Marshall then started to shake his head. 

"How do you think she would feel if she found out you had a Picture of her?" Marshall questioned. Chase then started to get annoyed. "She's the one who gave it to me." He said, dimly. "She has the other half of the necklace." He lets out. "It makes a heart together." Chase said, revealing something that would I should say...Embarrassing.

"So she had your picture?" He concluded. Chase nodded at his buddy. "You really do like her." Marshall said, a little to loud. Chase then put a paw onto his muzzle. He started to look around seeing nobody. "Quiet." 

Meanwhile with Skye...Third Person POV

She was flying around the city, looking for any crimes to report. But Thankfully it was just another day in the crowded, loud city. Skye had been out for a few hours, and decided to head back. 

Drip!. 

She looked up, to see a grey storm cloud heading her way. She was far from the Sky tower and needed to get their quick. If she didn't her wing suit would get gammed, and wouldn't be able to fly anymore. "Alright, time to hurry this up." She started to fly quicker and quicker as the rain clouds started to gain on her. "Faster!" She said to herself, she couldn't. The rain started to poor onto her wing suit, jamming it. "No! No.." She slowly descended to the ground. 

She click onto her pup tag to call Ryder. "Ryder! Mayday! I'm going down, the rain jammed my wing suit!" It started to pour down fast and hard. She could barley hear herself talking. 

"Skye! Where are you?!" He said, franticly. She hasn't been around the city much, she didn't know where she was. 

"I-I Don't know Ryder!" She slowly descended to the busy side walk. She started to be dragged around, up and down left and Right. Her pup tag then fell of. 

"My pup tag!" She started to feel around her neck. Her breathing was unstable, she couldn't move she was being dragged around by people passing by. So this is why Chase hated the city. "Ryder!" She shouted, with all her might. 

Bang!...

Everything went black for the small Cockapoo.

Back With Ryder and The Pups....

The pups were all laying down, sleeping all but one: Chase. He was still waiting for Skye to come back since it hit Night fall. "Paw Patrol, Suit up!"Ryder said, but in his rather worried and Frantic voice. All the pups then awaken from their sleep. "Ryder Needs us!

But Chase had a feeling, this wasn't a good one.