Chapter 2

The Pups Rush over to the Paw Patroller. "Marshall, Watch out!" Chase shout, on cure Marshall crashed into everybody. The pups sometimes think it gets annoying but quickly get over the attuited. All of the pups rush into, and on their assigned seats.

"Paw Patrol, Ready For Action Ryder Sir!" Chase says his usual Catch Phrase. They see Ryder with a warm smile on their face. "Thanks for Coming pups. Sorry to interrupt your play time." Ryder then clicks onto his pup pad, showing liberty on the other side. 

"Hey pups!" Liberty greets. "Hey Liberty!" They greet back. "Liberty would you like to explain why your on the call?" Ryder insites. "Mayor Humdinger is back at it again. He has this plan, to...to... I don't know! I can just feel it in my gut!" Liberty pokes at her stomach. 

"So that's why we are going to stay At the Paw Patrol Sky tower until we can figure out what's happening." Ryder explains. The pups howl in excitement, but Chase doesn't really feels the same. 

"I am not going back there again. I've done it once, I'm not doing it again." Chase jumps out of his seat, and walks out of the Patroller. Ryder then sighs as he starts to get up from his seat. 

Skye blocks him from doing so. "I'll take this one." She smiled. The Cockapoo knows how to calm anybody down, especially Chase. Being one of his closest friend. Everybody had thought that he had gotten over his fear of the City. But it only has gotten worse. Ever since he had saved Ryder, he has only grown more hatred towards the noisy and crowded city. 

Skye walked out of the Patroller, seeing Chase walking inside the Lookout. She looked in her pocket, a golden Chain with a heart shape on it. "I was going to wait, but now seems like a better time." She whispered to herself. She rushed over to the Shepherd, and found him sitting on a blue bean bag. 

"Chase." She said softly. He looked behind him and sighed. "Lemme guess, your going lecture me on why not to hate the city." He sarcastically said. He turned back his head to the wall and sighed. 

"No..I'm gonna lecture you on how I'll be with you the whole time." She replied. Skye had impeccable Patience. Skye then sat next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. They both felt so red, but brushed it away. 

"What?" He looked at her. "If you decide to stay, i'll be with you the whole time. But IF you decide to go with the plan, then I'll be with you the whole time as well." She looked back at him, removing her head from his shoulder. "What do you want to do Chase?" She said looking up at him with a warm smile. 

Chase thought of it for a while, he smiled back down at her. "I'll go." He agreed. She then held out her hand, with a necklace with a half of heart of it with a picture of her on it. "This is for you." She handed it to him. He took and and analyzed it more.

He turned his head to see the other half, a picture of him around her neck. SHe helped him put his one and connected them both, making a whole heart. "I promise." She said smiling. She felt so red, she could be a stop sign. 

"Are you always this good at helping people?" He said smiling. "Yup!" She then jumped up and ran to the door. "Race you to the Patroller!" She shouted. "No fair! You had a head start!" Chase shouted back, running after her. They then made it, it was a tie. 

"I am the victor!" Chase said, proudly placing his paw to his chest. "Nah. I am!" Skye said moving his paw from his chest. Skye then smirked at him. "It was a tie." Ryder said walking up to the two pups. 

Chase and Skye then looked up to their owner and smiled. "Are you going?" Ryder asked kneeling down. Skye then lightly nudged him smiling. 

"Yeah!" Chase said ecstatic. All of the pups howled in excitement as Skye hugged him. He felt his heart skip a beat as he hugged back.

 They jumped in their seat. "Robo dog, take ups to Adventure City!" He pumped his fist in the air.