Chapter 5

All of the pups then rush over to suit up. They see a new spot, pink with blue strips with Liberty's collar on it. They all watch each other suit up with the machine's help. They all jump out, and walk into place. 

"Paw Patrol, Ready for Action Ryder Sir!" Chase said, firmly placing his paw down to the ground. "Thanks for coming quick pups, we have a urgent Rescue mission. An Apartment building has been lit on fire, the cause is unknown. There is people in there and we need to get them out. " A Holographic Image that shows an apartment On fire. 

"For this mission I'll need Marshall. I need for you to use your Hydro blast to stop the raging fire." Ryder points at Marshall. "I'm Ready for a Ruff Ruff Rescue!"

"Next, I'll need Chase. I need for you to get the people out, and fast." He says, pointing to the police pup. "Chase is on the Case." Chase says confidently. 

"Next, I'll need Liberty. I need for you to Help People around the Fire to be safe." Ryder then points at her. "Let's go pound some Pavement!" |That's my CatchPhrase for her.|  "I need for the rest of you pups to be on the site and keep everything in order."

"Green means go!"

"Rubbles on the Double."

"Let's Dive In!

"Let's take to the Sky!

"Alright, Paw patrol is on a Roll!" Ryder says pumping his fist in the air. The pups howl in excitement. They rush over to their vehicles, launching all one by one until everybody was out.

"Alright, Liberty. I need for you to direct us to the fastest route to it." Ryder says looking at his pup. "Just take a right and we're there!" She then points to the Sky filled with smoke. They all turn to an  Apartment Building. Slowly losing the structure.

"Marshall Your up!" Ryder says pointing to hime. "I'm fired up!" He then drives close enough to get a clear shot. 
"Ruff! Hydro Blast!" His water cannon then shoots out a huge water blast, it takes out a 1/3 of the fire. Liberty then jumps out of her Vehicle to direct the bystanders to stand back. 

"Chase. Your up!" Chase then jumps out of his Vehicle. "Ruff! Grappling hook!" He barks out. His hook then hooks onto a Building near by. He rides up to the Buildings roof, finding people up there. "Ryder! I found people! Their on the roof." He says through his Pup tag. 

"Marshall. Can you get them through your ladder?" He asked the Fire pup. "I'm on it Ryder!" He then moves his Firetruck near the building. "Ruff! Ladder Slide!" He deploys his ladder, up to the roof of the building. A bounce pad the creates at the end of it. 

"One at a time please!" Chase directs everybody off the Roof and onto the slid until there was nobody left. "Ryder, everybody's out!" Chase says through his Pup tag. 

"Rocky, can you use your body counter to see if there is anybody in there?" Ryder asks Rocky. "Ruff! Body count!" A scanner then pops out of his Pup pack. He points it near the Building, scanning to see. "Ryder! It says there is a Child in there!" Rocky then starts to worry. "What floor?" He asks.

"The top!" Ryder then looks at Chase through the pup pad. Chase then nods and starts to howl. Chase opens the door to the top floor's building. "Ruff! Oxygen Mask!" Chase barks. The a robotic hand pulls out a mask and puts it over Chase's Muzzle. He then starts to walk around the hot floor, looking for the Child. 

"Which Way are they?" Ryder then starts to worry. "Take a right!" Rocky barks through the pup pad. Chase then takes a right around the floor's corner and see a small child, crying. He runs over to her jumps over obstacles. "Don't worry, the Paw Patrol is here." He comforts the child. He places a Oxygen mask over their face. The Child then grabs onto him, gripping on tightly. They slowly make their way up stairs. They slowly walk over to Marshall's Slide. 

"Alright, just close your eyes and slide down alright?" Chase directs the child. They nod their head, they close their eyes and slide down the long slide. "Alright, that's the last one!" Chase says, Marshall retracts his slide once he sees the child safe. 

Skye then lands her helicopter, and greets Chase. "Need a lift?" She says, over the hard Blades whipping through the air. Chase smiles at the Cockapoo and nods. He jumps into the helicopter. It slowly takes off just in time for..

Crash!... 

The building's roof then collapses into the building. "Thanks Skye." Chase thanks, putting his paw onto her shoulder. "No problem. just doing what I trained to do." She said looking straight ahead, smiling. He looks down to the people cheering on the ground.  

"Maybe the City isn't half bad." He says to himself. 

But little did he know. He had a big Emotional Fight coming for him...