𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚣𝚞 𝚇 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡 <3
𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sanzu had a long day and came home with a headache. But M/N had a surprise for him, he was laying on the bed with lingerie. Of course this turned Sanzu on and he bit his lip(insert lip bite emoji) he locked the bedroom door and undressed slowly, getting on the bed pinning down M/N and grabbing handcuffs, handcuffing M/N to the headboard and blindfolding him "s-sanzu?" M/N whined, his bugle growing bigger, so did Sanzu's."That's not my name slut" he whipped M/N "d-daddy"M/N moaned Sanzu smirked and roughly kissed M/N thighs. Then grabbed the lube and lube up his cock M/N hole, slamming in without warning, panting "s-safe word is r-red" M/N nodded as his eyes filled with tears from the pain, trying to adjust to his size, after a while pain turned to pleasure as Sanzu started thrusting in a inhuman pace. Eventually M/N came but Sanzu was still going, Sanzu was going harder as M/N cried, going past his climax "Red! red!" he yelled but Sanzu didnt hear, he just kept going "ah~ f-fuck!" he went even faster as M/N cried harder, soon Sanzu came as M/N came 6 times, as soon pulled out M/N fainted. Sanzu cleaned him up and went to bed with him.
.
.
.
.
.
233 words weird cuz my bf got 270- anyways credit to my amazing boyfriend who made the smut for me since I cant write it 😍☝🏽 Oliverisgaytrash
I do take request lol anyways bye bye- 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓