5

Haider's POV:

"Haider, Haider, uthiye, fajr ka time ho gaya he." I heard a soft voice from beside me. I wasnt a heavy sleeper so I woke up straight away.

I remembered last nights events. Me, and Ayat meeting, the Nikkah. Haider, you are not a bachelor anymore, you have a responsibility now.

"Assalam o alaikum." I greeted my wife with a smile.

"Wa alaikum salam." She replied and got of the bed to pray.

I kept looking at her fragile figure praying. At the end she brought her hands together to make dua. She opened her eyes which landed on me.

I suddenly averted my gaze, being embarrassed caught staring at her and quickly made my way to the bathroom for wudu.

I came back out to find the room empty, she wasnt there anymore.  I quickly did my namaaz and dua.

I prayed to Allah,"ay mere moula, mere khuda, tuhi he jo meri maddat ker sakta he, mujhe tu ne hi zindagi di he aur me ne tumhaare pass hi lut ker jaana he. Mujhe pata he ke Ayat ka meri zindagi me anaa, humara Nikkah hona, iss sab me bhatari he kyu ke ye tera faisal tha. Mere Allah, meri maddat kerna, mujhe hosla dena. Mujhe seede rate per chalaa. Ameen."

I put the prayer mat away and went outside to the living room. There I found Ayat and Zayaan, sitting on two opposite sofas. I went and sat next to Ayat.

"Yaar, I have an idea," Zayaan started, "how we can get Haider, your mom to meet Ayat Bhabhi, without revealing your Nikkah."

"Go on." I told him to tell the plan.

"As, you have to go back, Ayat Bhabhi cant stay here with me alone, so I can introduce her to your mom as my cousin who has came to Lahore for her studies and then, we can tell your mom, that as Ayat Bhabhi is a na-mehram to me, it is not right for us to live like this, and then we can request her if Bhabhi can stay at your house for a while until we find a hostel or something. We'll have to be careful as this can stay hidden for only a while so you have to somehow spill the Nikkah to auntie."

"Ummm... I get the plan, but do you think that it would work?"

"There is a 99% chance of success."

"I'm ready for this, if Ayat you are."

"I'm ready." She replied softly.

We decided to leave for my house after breakfast.

A/N

Did you guys like it?

Don't forget to vote, it means alot to me:)