4

A/N
I have added a few changes to the cast. The actor placing Haider is now playing Zayaan and the actor playing Zayaan is now playing Haider. I changed them because I thought that they would suit the other role better. If you don't like the cast, you are free to imagine your own one.

Recap:
"I'll always keep you safe and I will never let you go." I placed his hand on mine, I felt a tingling sensation in my hand. I looked up in his eyes as he leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Haider"

"Hmmm?"

"Thank you"

Haider's POV

I went to use the bathroom and by the time I came back, Ayat was lying down facing the ceiling. I went to the bed and sat beside her.

"Haider," she whispered, she should know the affect she has on me when she says my name, I looked at her and saw her sit up, "what are your parents going to say?"

"For now, I texted my mum and told her that I am staying the night here, I will tell you when we can tell her."

She hummed in response and lied back down. I lied next to her and pulled the blanket on top.

Mahira's POV

Haider Bhai went in and I was just about to leave when Zayaan Bhai stopped me.

"Rukiye, aap kider jaa rahi hein?"

"Zayaan Bhai.....me....woh......I need to get back to my hostel."

"Bhai toh mat bulayie. Me aap se zaada berha nahi hu. And no need to go to the hostel. It will take a while. And anyways you can sleep in the other guest room."

"Nahi, woh.... kal important class hai... mujhe jaana hoga. Shukriya. Allah Fis."

I turned to the door but Zayaan caught my wrist to stop me. "Aap wait kere, me gaari ki keys le ker aata hun."

He got the keys and came back. "Chaalein" he said.

We went down and sat in the car. I told him where do go and he started driving.

"Can I ask you something?" He started.

"Ji"

"Do you know that since when do Haider know Ayat Bhabhi?"

"Nahi, Zayaan mujhe toh khud aaj pata chala he, mujhe nahi lagta ke wo loog aek doosre ko kaafi time se jaante hein"

"Wese, Haider ne bhi aek dum se ye faesla kya hai. Mahira yaha se right jaana he na?"

"G"

We stopped outside the gate and I thanked him. "Here's my number, you can call me if you want to ever talk." I took the piece of paper and said thanks again.

"Shaba Khair Zayaan"

"Shaba Khair Mahira"

I went inside from the back entrance so the guards don't know that I was out after curfew hours.