Chapter 35-Schedule for the week

Y/n's Pov:
Pheww. Not training in a while actually worn me out pretty fast. I'm so out of shape, maybe a quick break won't hurt... Hmmm wonder how giyuu's holding up.
I looked at my right and saw that he was still struggling to keep his mana in control. Well i can't really blame him nor his mana, i mean it hadn't been out for years.

CLAP CLAP

A sound of someone clapping twice caught my attention.

"Everyone, you all have been doing your best. Please, let's all have a quick break. I know this is all hard for you but if you strain your bodies, it will be a problem." Amane said as she stepped aside and gestured  to the table behind her with a lot of food.

Wow was i really concentrating that i didnt smelled all the food?  Well it doesn't matter.

"Amane-san is right, everyone. It will be harder to pass the tests if your bodies are strained and tired." I said as i smiled and they all agreed and went to eat. including Giyuu.

After the break:

"So how's the progress with you're mana?" I turned to Giyuu as he admired the birds. We are currently sitting on a branch, away from the others..

"Ehhh.. Still struggling, but still i can't believe that i lost my memory for that long. How's my mother by the way?"

"She's managing the water kingdom just fine, everytime i visit my mom she is always there asking me on how you were doing.."

"Heh, that does sound like something she would do." He said as he smirked a bit..

"Huh? Wait what's that suppose to mean? Are you saying that you don't trust my words?"

He ignored me and jumped off the branch and walked away. But i can't really blame him, he just got all his memory back so it can be a bit confusing.

Alright, gotta get back to training. I jumped off the branch and went back to my spot. The other hashiras were back onto their own tests.

Soon we finished it off for today because they got to train the other demon slayers. I went for a walk in the forest, being in the nature really soothes everything.

I heard some noise to the west so i went there and to my surprise there was a water fall. ( not the one Gyomei uses for training ) I looked around and no one seems to be around. I opened my space dimension to take out a really long and not see-through fabric, two towels, shampoo and of course, soap.

I tied the long fabric on the both side of the water fall then stripped myself. Bathing in this water fall was refreshing, the water was cool and perfect for my tired body. I felt like my fatigue went away just by taking a bath here.

Once i was done, i was gonna grab my towel but i noticed something in the waterfall. Behind the water was a cave. I entered it, shielding my towel from the water of course. Then i changed there, this could be a great hiding spot. I should bring Giyuu in here sometime.

I opened my space dimension again and took out a parasol, i opened it up and stepped out the waterfall. I closed the parasol then took my long fabric back.

(should i finish mine too? i mean its been months since i updated my story </3) -editor

I walked back to the water estate and took some rest. Nothing surely beats sleep after you take a bath.