Chapter 1

A/N

Lia and I have decided that since our last story 'When A Player Meets A Player' got such amazing feedback that we should do a sequel that hopefully gets the same reaction.

I really hope you enjoy the first chapter.

All reads, comments, votes and fans are appreciated.

-Jade x

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mum!" I yelled as she straightened my blouse yet again "It's fine, stop fussing!"

"I got it too" Charlie said, walking into the hallway, taking a bite from the apple he was holding "Endure it" He smirked at me, walking back up the stairs that I wish I had never come back down. I childishly stuck my tongue out at my brother; he just shrugged me off and continued to eat, reaching the top of the stairs and turning towards his bedroom, now out of sight

"But Esme, it's your first day! What kind of mother would I be if I didn't make sure you we're looking your best?"

"A normal one" I moaned, moving back and walking into the kitchen where Harriet was sitting on a stool at the counter eating a bowl of cereal.

"Did she?" She asked, her words muffled by the food in her mouth

"Yep. I got my collar redone and everything"

"You're lucky" She exclaimed, gulping "I got done for my skirt" She motioned to her skater skirt that was now knee length. No doubt she had got told off for turning it up but she should know that Mum wouldn't let her out of the house with a short skirt. I laughed, sitting down in the stool next to her.

"So you excited?" I asked

"Huh?" She put her bowl in the dishwasher and sat next to me again

"New school?"

"Oh yeah, that"

"That?" I asked, surprised at her calmness.

"It's just school"

"But aren't you excited, Harry?" I asked

"Kind of" She said, walking out of the kitchen, followed by footsteps up the stairs that told me she was going to her room.

"Are you ready?" Mum asked, walking into the kitchen and grabbing the orange juice from the counter top and pouring herself a glass

"Nearly" I walked up the stairs and into my room to finish getting ready

"10 minutes, kids!" Mum shouted up the stairs

I looked in the mirror at my reflection, admiring the new white jeans, coral blouse and cream blazer that Mum had bought me for my first day at our new school. They fit me well, hugging my figure, especially the skinny jeans that went slightly over the light pink heels I wore that matched the rest of the outfit.

I brushed my hair, the long thick curls turning to waves as I brushed through right to the ends which were now at my waist since i'd grown my hair out last summer. I had the same colour hair as my Dad; light brown with darker shades underneath, just like my twin sister too.

We did look alike; Harriet and I but we're very different in personalities. She's the outgoing type while i'm the kind of person who would be satisfied by a good book and a quiet place to read it.

I picked up my white satchel bag with gold studs putting my iPhone and the current novel I was reading and placed them in my bag.

Walking out my bedroom, I met Charlie on the stairs.