Chapter 4

A/N

I know, I know it's Lia's turn to update this story but I couldn't wait any longer since it's been a month already since the last update so I guess I have too, I can't leave you guys hanging any longer.

Sorry guys but I'll do my best and I hope you enjoy this chapter

-Jade

~~~~

"Wakey Wakey" I heard loudly, making me groan and turn over, pulling my pillow from under my head and placing it over instead. "C'mon Esme!" Alice yelled, close to me

"OK" I moaned "I'm up" I took the pillow off my head and sat up, rubbing my eyes

"Luckily" She started "We have most of the same lessons apart from third period English"

"I was worried" I said, standing and stretching, my bones aching from lack of sleep since it was fairly late when we got back in our dorm "That I would be alone"

"Alone you shall not be" She laughed. I smiled, grateful for her helping me out and being my friend when I don't have anyone at this school. Walking over to the bathroom, I undressed and turned the shower on. I could only have a quick shower because I didn't have long until we had to leave but it was nice all the same.

I got out and dried off, going into the room in a towel so Alice could have a shower. Blow drying my hair and brushing it, I tied it up in a high ponytail that draped down my back. I was dressed in a navy blue blouse, tucked into my black high-waisted jeans and threw my plain black blazer over the top.

As I finished dressing, Alice had gotten out of the shower, wearing a white flowery dress and white flats with a white cardigan over the top. She curled her light hair, tumbling down her back as she skipped towards me.

"Ready?" She asked

"I guess" I replied, picking up my big black bag and throwing the strap on my shoulder.

"We have to meet Emily first" She explained as I shut the door behind me

"Can we get someone else first?" I asked

"Sure" We walked across the hall and down one. I knocked on Door 27 and my sister answered.

"Es!" Harriet yelled, throwing her arms around me.

"Hey Harry, this is Alice, my roommate" I explained "Do you want to walk down to lessons with us?"

"Hi" Harry said to Alice "And it's alright, I was going to go wandering before but thank you"

"Oh, Ok. See you later then?"

"Yeah, of course" She smiled "Nice meeting you" She directed at Alice

"Pleasure to meet you too" And with that, she shut the door "She seems nice"

"Yeah, I suppose" Of course she was nice, she was the better version of me. The nice, beautiful, smarter version.

"You look so alike"

"Well yeah... we're twins" Alice laughed

We walked on, down the corridor and the flight of stairs and stood outside the block. A few minutes later, Emily turned up, hugging us both.

"We going?" She asked, we both nodded.

"Whats first?" I asked

"Erm... Physics" Alice replied, standing outside the door a few minutes later.

It was terrible. The teacher, Mr. Saunders, didn't appreciate my appearance in the class since the rest of the pupils had already learned the first half of the syllabus for the year and I was far behind so he made sure to pick on me, asking me various questions to see if I was listening.

"Fancy seeing you here" A voice said from behind me. I turned to see Ethan smirking.

"What do you want?" I asked, in an unusually harsh voice. Truth was, I wasn't the kind of person to be harsh but he hadn't told me about being room mates with my brother, was horrible to one of my friends boyfriends and had led me of to god knows where on my first day,

"Nothing, English buddy" He smiled, evilly.

"What?!" I near enough screamed. He dragged me through the next door on our right.

"This is our new student, Esme" He rushed, quickly pulling me to the back of the room and into a seat next to him, too fast for me to protest.

"What the hell?" I questioned

"He's neutral" He shrugged

"You can't just drag me off, Ethan! I'm not a doll for you to just pull and push around" I snarled

"I'm not trying to push you around" He whispered close to me, budging closer. "but i'll definitely pull"

~~~~~~

Did my best, hope you enjoyed it x