6:A tour around the palace

"you are very funny". Muhaisin said laughing.he was crunching his stomach that was aching from the laughter but he still continued laughing.

"No, it really happened. That's how he fell and injured him self. It was really a shame". Nawal said also smiling.she was enjoying muhaisin's company and giving him stories about her village. That was what was making him laugh.

"So what did the lady do to him". Muhaisin asked. His been having a good time with her.

"I ran home before I would get involved. I don't like trouble for myself".

"So you are scared".

"Yes I am, I can't risk getting in trouble. Then I'll have to work in her large farm for a week."

"Ya muhaisin, am hungry can I get something to eat. She has been in muhaisin's chamber since twelve and it's already after two. She even prayed zuhur there.

"Just go by your left, you'll see the kitchen there is food there".

"Okay". Nawal stood up to go to the kitchen when her veil fell from from her head but she was too hungry to pick the veil up. She went to the kitchen and dished out food for both she and muhaisin and went back to the sitting room. She came out to meet a stunned muhaisin looking at her.

"Ya muhaisin,is everything okay" Nawal asked while dropping his food.

"Yes, everything is okay, is just that your hair, it's so long and beautiful".

"Thanks". She said blushing. He was the first person to compliment her and she is someone who likes compliment.

"Ya muhaisin,can I ask you a question  Nawal said breaking the sudden silence. She wanted to find out something.

"Yes you can". He replied chewing his food.

"Why do the royal brothers all behave stotic and cold. Is that how they all are, well except from Jamil". She asked hoping he'll answer her cause she was also finding her question stupid.

"Well, you as royals,they have to be respected. They believe not everybody deserves to see their smile but Jamil is better, his already free with you and Jamil, when he feels like he'll talk to you but jabbar, I don't think you and him are ever going to get along because he seldomly talks to his brothers,his always on his own. It's because of him that our  remaining cousins don't like coming here. He always have something harsh to say to them especially the females. Am the only one that cope with him that's why I live here". Muhaisin said. He has always been the only one to keep up with jabbar's tantrums.

"But do you know why he dispise girls so much. The other day I went to meet him he said rude things to me and said my gender has done enough to ruin his life". Nawal sat  remembering the day he said that to her.

"I honestly don't know but if you'll take my advice it's best you stay away from him. He doesn't like the opposite gender".

"But do you know the reason for that" she has suddenly lost interest in the food and is interested in whatever muhaisin was saying.

"I don't know. I only know that he doesn't like girls in the slightest. I don't think he'll get married. he'll die as a bachelor". Muhaisin said and chuckled causing Nawal to giggle.

"If he eventually gets married I pity the girl". Nawal was genuinely feeling sad for the girl his going to marry.

"Let's hope for the best".

"Ya muhaisin come let's go round so you'll show me the palace. It's very big and I still don't know anywhere around."

"Alright, let's go". Nawal cleared the plates they used before carrying her veil and trying to tie it since she wasn't the person that tied it the first time and so she was tying it  any how. Then muhaisin started laughing.