Spider-Man No Way Home || Trailer

"Okay, so we have seen the past and have seen the future?" Clint questions.

"Yep." Pietro agrees

"Shsh, we need to be quiet to see what's next." Tony shushes the two.

[MJ and Peter are laying on their school roof top]

MJ: Awe look at this, this is a good one. 

[MJ reads from a newspaper]

MJ: Some suggest that Parker's power includes the male spiders ability to hypnotize females.

"Spider powers? Anyone know these kids?" Steve questions, it was strange having the screen show them two random kids.

"No. But they look like teenagers." Natasha announces.

Peter: Stop, come one.

MJ: Yes, my spider lord.

Bruce smiles at the two, realizing they are obviously in a relationship.

Peter: Can we just stay up here all day? It is so crazy down there.

[Peter and MJ are swinging around]

J. Jonah Jameson: That's right folks, Spiderman is in fact Peter Parker!

[A screen shows Peter's face with "public enemy #1" posted over]

Wanda pales, "That kid is way too young to be announced as public enemy #1"

"What has the young child done to earn that title?" Thor wonders.

Tony's eyes soften in sympathy for the teen. He knew what they fame was like and what it could do to a young kid. 

[Peter is handcuffed to a desk in the police precinct]

Peter: Listen, I did not kill Mysterio! The drones did!

Police Officer: The drones that are yours?

"I think we can all agree that the kid has been framed, right?" Clint asks everyone.

Natasha doesn't say anything as the others agree. When she was a teenager she'd killed many people. She didn't know this kid. She didn't know the danger he could hold within.

[Peter and MJ are facetiming in bed]

MJ: Does any part of you feel relieved about this?

Peter: What do you mean?

[Peter, MJ and Ned are walking into school while people hold up disturbing signs]

Tony cringes at the signs and shakes his head, "This is horrible, he's just trying to go to school."

MJ: Now, that everybody knows, you don't really have to hid or lie to people.

[MJ and Peter are holding hands]

"At least they have each other." Bruce mentions, taking in the puppy love.

"Yeah, he's not alone." Pietro agrees. "Not that I'm saying what is happening is okay, but it could be much worse."

"He jinxed it! You all heard it!" Clint exclaims, pointing over the trees.

Peter: For the record I never wanted to lie to you. But how do you tell someone that you're Spiderman.

[Peter is followed by new helicopters]

[Classmates are taking pictures on their phones]

Peter: Now everybody knows.

[May and Peter are sitting on the couch]