Black Widow || New Trailer

"You don't know anything about me." Natasha is seen at a bus station.

Wanda releases a breathe she didn't know she was holding, the last couple of clips had been about her, she was glad for the breather.

Meanwhile Natasha basically freezes, preying it won't reveal too much of her past.

"I've lived a lot of lives." Pigeons fly above Natasha's head as she walks down a street.

"Before I was an Avenger..." Natasha is walking with Steve and Clint.

Clint whistles, "We look awesome!"

"...Before I got this family..." Natasha is standing beside Tony in Civil War than fighting Ultron's minions.

"I made mistakes."

"We all make mistakes, Nat." Steve says, trying to sooth Natasha's tense posture.

Natasha give a small smile but still mutters to herself, "Not as bad as mine."

"Choosing between what the world wants you to be..." Natasha is walking with the Avengers in Endgame, as they prepare for the quantum realm.

Tony tries to get a glimpse of the machine, leaning forward in his seat.

Young Natasha fires a gun at a shooting target.

Natasha flinches at the sight of the Red Room training centre.

Natasha and Clint fight on Vormir.

"Uh, why are we fighting?" Clint ask, sending a worried glance to Natasha.

"And who you are." Natasha hangs from the mountain, Clint holding her.

The screen fades to white and Natasha reemerges with as white suit as she fights.

"We have to go back... To where it all started." Teenage Natasha is shown with blue hair.

"Are you a teenager?" Bruce asks, adjusting his glasses.

Natasha gives weak nod.

Yelena speaks for the first time, "Where did you think I was all this time." Natasha walks through hallways, gun in hand.

Natasha sucks in a breathe, It couldn't be.

Natasha comes face to face with Yelena, both pointing guns at each other.

"Who's she?" Tony asks.

When Tony notices Natasha's tense form, he rubs her shoulder and gives her a friendly wink, forgetting the question.

"We have unfinished business." Natasha and Yelena share a drink at a bar.

Alexe speaks to young Natasha and Yelena, "My girls are the toughest girls in the world."

Bruce grabs Natasha's hand as it starts shaking.

Alexe flexes his muscles.

Natasha and Yelena look at something in the distance, both wearing new suits.

"Love the new suit." Wanda compliments. Wanda quickly glances at the six heroes in the room as the empathize their team mate, then looks to her brother. Her brother that'll soon perish, when they return to the fight.

How can life be so cruel?

Melina is shown flying a plane and looking through a photo album, "I'm sorry. We had our orders and we played our roles."

"It wasn't real." Two girls scream as the are pulled away from each other.

No one speaks the questions building inside their heads.

Woman in the red room simultaneously point their guns

"It was real to me!" Yelena exclaims.

Yelena grabs the wheel of a car, cutting off the open drivers door.

A motorcycle follows them.

"To me... You were everything." Natasha and Yelena fiight.

Bruce gives Natasha's hand a reassuring squeeze, Tony's hand never leaves her shoulder.

Dreykov's voice is heard as he speaks to Taskmaster, " Bring her... Home."

Guns are fired at Taskmaster but he fends them off with a shield.

"Put your seat belt on."

Tanks follow Natasha and Yelena as they drive. Taskmaster comes up the top.

"You're such a Mum."

The comment lightens the mood in the room a little bit.

Taskmaster pulls out a bow and blows up their car. Natasha falls from the sky.

"One thing's for sure..."

Yelena and Natasha fall through a window.

"I'm done running from my past."

Taskmaster attacks Natasha as they fall.

The Black Widow symbol appears.

"You are a fine warrior, Natasha!" Thor praises.

***

I have been getting a lot of rude private messages and posts on my board saying that I need to keep to a publishing schedule and that I need to hurry up.

Honestly, I find it so hard to write after reading stuff like that.

Please understand that I do not write 24/7. Something in my family has happened very recently and I do find it hard to have the courage to post these chapters, if I feel I'm going to get these rude comments.

Anyway! I've published this one because a lot of people have been asking for it. I wanted to make this chapter help Natasha realize that her team mates are there for her, while Wanda sits back and feels that when Pietro is gone, she'll have no one.

Happy (Inter)National Superhero Day!

Love you guys 3000