Venom || Trailer

[A crash scene is shown as multiple ambulances park.]

The heroes share glances, trying to figure out if anyone recognizes the scene shown to them.

Drake: Thank you for bringing us collectively to this moment. It is a moment so many have dreamed of claiming.

[Venom is shown in a containment volt.]

Bruce leans forward in his seat as he tries to examine the strange substance.

"Is it alive?" Wanda asks noticing the lively movements.

"I don't know but from the looks of it, he's done something bad to get whatever that is. Obviously it's not going to end well." Tony states, waving his hands at the screen.

"Let's just hope we don't have to clean it up." Clint groans, "I'd hate to get that goop on my arrows." Clint pats his quiver as if it was a cat, on his lap.

Drake: History starts today.

"He's one of those." Pietro complains.

Wanda raises an eyebrow at.

"You know, the type of villain that is so full of themselves that they have this whole speech written out."

Wanda slowly nods, thinking back to Ultron's various speeches.

[Drake opens the door to the truck.]

[Eddie and Anne are having drinks.]

Eddie: The guy you work for is an evil person.

"Here we go! His girlfriend works for the bad guy." Clint exclaims.

"It could be his sister? Or maybe his cousin or even his daughter's boyfriend's mother-"

"Okay, okay I get it." Clint cuts Natasha off as she laughs.

Anne: I don't work for him, my firm works for him.

[Flashes of Drake are shown]

Anne: Are you going to behave yourself tomorrow?

Eddie: I told you, I'm only gonna do my job.

[Cameras are shown following Eddie]

Eddie: I'm a reporter, I follow people that don't want to be followed.

"And that's a good idea because...?" Steve wonders.

[Drake and Eddie are having an interview]

Eddie: What about the allegations, that you recruit the most vulnerable for tests that and up killing people?

Pietro and Wanda look at each other remembering them being the only survivors for Hydra's experiments. 

[Drake ends the interview]

Drake: We're finished Mr. Brock.

Eddie: Was that a threat?

Tony mimics the sound of a plane flying then blowing up.

[Eddie is walking down the street and walks into a diary]

Eddie: We had to learn how to hide in plane sight. I'm pretty good at it but you [points at Dora] you suck. Who ever you are.

"Sounds a lot like you, Tony" Natasha smirks.

"Insanely handsome?" 

"No, someone who doesn't know other people's names." Natasha corrects.

"I know people's names, you're Russion Barbie," points at Natasha, "Point Break, Capsicle, Bird Brain and Big Green."