1

??? woke up early and did his everyday morning routine and got ready to go to a meeting at Ua.
When he arrived, the gates infront of Ua opened up for him and he went inside straight to the spot where the meeting would take place, the principal's office.

What he had on.

Third person POV

Third person POV

?? knocked on the door and heard a soft 'come in' from the inside. When he opened the door, a knife flew straight at his face but...........
He caught it two inches away from his face a.k.a. his left eye without flinching.
"Ah nezu, is this my welcome gift" ?? said with a hind of sarcasm in his voice.
"Mr.??? It good to see you again, you're just in time for the meeting come in and sat down, I don't think I have introduced you to the others, let me" nezu greeted me and walked me to the big table surrounded by people I recognize as pro heroes.

"Everyone, this is Mr. Izuku Midoriya also known as..... the analyzing hero: pro hero analytic a.k.a reflect"
Everyone who was in the room was stocked. They were shocked because they had never seen the #2 hero and he looked so young.
Izuku sat down by the table and saw everyone staring at him.
"Is everything alright why is everyone starting at me?" Izuku asked.
"Who old are you?" Present mic asked.
"I'm 22" everyone eyes were wide open. He was the second youngest pro hero in Japan, hawks is 21 years.
"Why don't everyone introduced themselves before the meeting starts" zezu said to heros.
"I'm the former #1 hero all might also known as-" all might was cut off by izuku speaking up.

"Yagi Toshinori, your quirk was transferred to you from Nana Shimura, Your Quirk allowed you to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing him to significantly enhance all of his physical abilities to a superhuman level. This resulted in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability."I said and once again, everyone was stocked. I then pointed to the person next to him, endeavour.

"Next is Todoroki Enji, Enji's hero name means "attempting to achieve a goal". Endeavor was ranked 2nd of Japan's heroes, before taking the spot of No. 1 after All Might's retirement. He also possesses a proficient handle on his powerful Quirk, Hellflame, using his flames to overwhelm his opponents with extreme heat, along with other purposes. He is always been aware of his own limitations, but due to his stubbornness, he never once thought about relinquishing his wish.
He comes across as cold. Shoto, his youngest child, was considered his masterpiece; a tool that possessed all the right elements to exceed All Might's ability and nothing else.
Now on to his quirk, Hellflame, his quirk allows him to produce and manipulate large amounts of extremely intense fire at will. Using too much of his power will overheat Endeavor's body, causing a depletion of stamina." Everyone including endeavor was shocked and speechless. Nezu however, was chuckling and smiling to himself with his cup of tea he got from out of no where.
"Me next!" Hawk said excitedly, getting glances from persons around the table.
"Hawk-" Enji started but was cut off by izuku.
"Its fine, I will do his after the meeting. " izuku said and cleared his throat.

"Right, I have called this meeting to talk about the entry exam and the future students"

The meeting when on....
.

.

.

Izuku's POV

"As interesting this is, why am I here I'm not a teacher" I asked nezu.
"I want you as well all might to help teach the up coming students"
"I don't know about mr.Midoriya, but I know for sure that all might can NOT teach" Vlad king said and almost everyone agreed.
"I understand that, but all might has no choice but to cut down on the amount of hours in his hero form and at Ua will could make sure he listens properly..... my question is 'are you willing to teach at Ua?'" Nezu replied. I sighed and then pull him aside to talk to him privately.
"Nezu, you know how I am when it comes to teaching, helping others and keeping them in line, are you sure you want me here? If I start working here, you wouldn't be able to get rid of me easily" I said in a way only nezu would understand.
"Yea Mr. Midoriya, I want you to keep this set of students in line and I understand your reasoning, will you?"

"Fine, I accept but with one condition"

"What is it?"

"I will do things my own way around here"

"Settled"

"Ok then"

"Great, everyone please welcome our newest teacher at Ua"

"From now on call me reflect "

To be continued......