7

Time skipped to Monday

Izuku went to UA early and stayed in a extra office next to principal Nezu's office.

(The office)

Izuku's POV

The office was nice, very comfy. This window has a good view of the front of school and the hero course dorms that are almost finished with construction. It should be ready by the second week of school. I sat by the window, not to close and waited for students to come through the gate.

.

.

.

Third person POV

School started and Izuku stayed in the office observing most of the time. He hid in ground b to observe Aizawa's class, as he had took his students out to the training ground b for the quirk assessment test.

"You have three years to become a hero, have an attitude like that the whole time and you will be punished with expulsion."

"Huh?!" Everyone yelled.

"Welcome to UA's hero course!"

"Last place will be expelled?! But it's the first day of school!"

"Japan is covered with unfairness, villains aren't fair, crimes are unfair, life isn't fair"

...

To be honest, Aizawa is being very soft with his students, he isn't as strict as he use to be. Izuku already knows that Aizawa's class is going to be a very troublesome class just by looking at them. Izuku stayed hidden in the side, on top on a near by tree and observed every single one of them. After the quirk assessment test, Aizawa showed everyone there results and a student named Minoru Mineta came last in the overall results. Aizawa was about to say that the expulsion was a lie, when Mineta interrupted. 

"No! I did even get to touch any of the girls  as yet-!" He was then stopped by Aizawa raping his scarf/caption weapon around him to shut him up.

"Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests in order to get closer to what you all dream for to become"

'I'm going to have a serious talk with this class as soon as I have been reveal to everyone' Izuku though to himself disappointed in what he saw and heard from the class.