2. Abusive husband

3rd person's pov :

Forth eats his first potato chips and looks at his side .

Forth bites his second potato chips and looks at his side again .

Forth takes his third potato chips and ...
"Ok ! Enough .. stop glaring at me like I have beaten your son ."

Beam huffs "You are the limits Forth ."

Forth rolls his eyes "what else was I suppose to say ? When mom asked me why I shouted at you ? I needed some reasons , Man ."

"You said you were scolding me for breaking the rules and I was trying to escape from the houseee .. " Beam shouted .

" It was a good reason . " Forth grins "even you mother praised me ."

"My mother asked you to take care of me from now on .. toooo ." Beam growls . "You failed my plan ."

Forth laughes while chewing his chips . "Stop glaring . You look cute like that ."

Beam hrowls again . "FOOORTH ... do something !!!!"

"Come here . I will fuck you ."

"Foorrthhhh ...!!!! "

.................

Lam frowns hearing Forth's words . They are now sitting at engineering foorcourt in their lunchbreak . "You mean , your brother wasn't joking when they said that they are setting your marriage with Beam ."

"Nope ! They were not . We heard it with our own ears yesterday . They are really pairing us together ." Forth informs Lam .

"But why ?"

"God knows !" Forth shakes his head casually .

"But what about our hiking trip ? " park asks this time .

"Told you .. I am grounded in my house with Beam . We can't go anywhere exce0t our college until the marriage ." Forth sighs .

"And you will get married ?" Lam asks .

"Hell no!"

Forth turns around hearing a familiar voice . He raises his one eyebrow . "What are you doing here now ?"

Beam smiles and pushes Forth to sit beside him . "I am here to get beaten ."

Park chocks on his saliva "get what ?"

"Beaten . Don't you beat everybody who sits on Forth's table without permission . Come on ... beat me . " Beam looks at Forth .

"The fuck ?" Foeth frowns . .

"Come onnn " Beam whines "we need to prove that you are a bad and abusive husband ."

"Ab... abusive ?" Forth asks in disbelieve ."when did we decide that ?"

"We didn't . There is no time to decide . Come on .. a punch on my stomach will do ." Beam smiles happily . He is soo brilliant . How fast has he come up with another plan !

"Mother will kill me . Not gonna . " Forth states .

Beam frowns "then Lam .. you do it ! I have broken your rule ."

Lam chuckles "you didn't . Gang members and spouses are allowed . You are his fiance . So , you have rights to sit here ..."

Park nods too .

"Huh ?" Beam looks at Forth for confirmation .

Forth nods too . "You didn't break any rule ."