~Chapter Six~

(YN): No, no, no, no!

Irene: Oh, stand up. you're embarrassing yourself.

I get back on my feet. My knees are still shaking.

(YN): Do you have a good reason for coming here? Olivia? Irene?

Olivia: Please don't be mad at Irene. It was my fault. I heard that Honeyville has chocolate, so I asked her if she wanted to come along.

(YN): Yes, the chocolate part is true. But you should have told me first! I would have taken you another time! Who's managing the Busy Bean now?

Irene: Your mother was kind enough totake over. She said we deserve a break.

(YN): Ugh, I still can't believe you left in the middle of your shifts. I trusted you two.

Olivia: We're sorry, (YN). It will never happen again...and again, it was my fault. I hope you're not mad at me. Are you?

(YN): Yes, I'm mad at you, Olivia. I thought you two would do a good job while I was away...Instead, you left your post. How am I supposed to trust you next time?

Olivia looks sad. She is biting her lips. Tears are about to fall.

(YN): Don't cry, okay? I'm just telling the truth.

Olivia force a smile. Her cheeks are a bright shade of red.

Olivia: Tes, (YN). I understand. Again, I apologize for my carelessness.

Irene scoffs at me.

Irene: Come on, (YN). Can you please stop whining? Olivia and I are here now. There's nothing you can do about it anymore. Why don't you show us around? This place is huge!

(YN): I can't do that. I'm with Belle. And speaking of Belle, she should be nearly done in the bathroom. Whatever happens, do NOT show yourself to her. If she sees you, there will be chaos. Promise me, okay? Do not let her see you two.

Olivia: I promise, (YN)! I won't let you down.

Irene: B-but...why? Why does it matter if Belle sees me? I'm your future wife, remember? There shouldn't a problem!

(YN): Not now, Irene! I don't want to argue today.

Irene: Grrrrrr...

(YN): Go on. Move along now. I'll head back inside.

Irene frowns at me. She pulls Olivia away, stomping her feet as she goes. I get to the table just time. Belle has just gotten out of the bathroom.

Belle: Why were you outside? Someone could have taken our table.

(YN): Nothing. I thought I saw someone from school. But I was wrong.

Belle: Hmmm. Okay...

(YN): Look! Our orders are coming.

Waitress: One plate of czekolada cake and a Troofle Waggle.

(YN): Thanks! I'll take the czekolada cake.

Belle: And I'll have the Troofle Waggle.

Waitress: Here you go. Just call me if you need anythinng, okay? Enjoy your food!

The waitress leaves.

Belle: Would you like to taste the Troofle Waggle, (YN)? It looks so yummy.

(YN): Nah, I'm good. Besides, you've waited so long for this moment. But would yoy like a bite of my czekolada cake? I have a feeling you'll like it.