~Chapter Three~

I wave my hands in the air , trying to get their attention.

(YN): Girls, enough with the fighting. What is going on here?

Irene: There you are, my prince! You need to help me. Elfandia has become desperate. They are coming to get me. They have sent my handmaid to take me back to the kingdom.

Olivia: It's for your own good, my princess. You are not fit among humans.

Irene: Help me, (YN). I can't afford to go back. All those noble gatherings, those boring parties...Can you believe I have my own personal eriquette trainer? She'd hit me with a stick when I eat using the wrong spoon!

Olivia: But, um, a member of the royal family needs to learn proper etiquette.

Irene: No, they don't! Etiquette is just another term for "Acting boring."

(their argument is getting louder now. Customers might enter at any moment.)

(YN): Emotions are strong today huh? I get it. I totally understand. But don't want customers to see us like this, okay? Take the fight somewhere else.

Irene: Where do you propose we sttle this?

(YN): How about...in the kitchen? The acoutics are pretty great there.

Without another word, Irene storms into the kitchen.

(YN): .......Is she always like that?

Olivia: Um, she is notorious for her tantrums, but she's a nice person overall.

(YN): LEt's follow her before she does something stupid.

At the kitchen_

Irene: .........I'm not going back, Olivi. I have found a life here.

Olivia: King Alfar has been worried about you. So are your brothers and sisters-

Irene: You need to go back and tell them I'm doing okay. In fact, I'm doing much better now...because I've found my prince.

(YN):!!!

Irene: Isn't that right, (YN)? Don't you want me to stay here in the Busy Bean...with you?

Irene approaches me, her eyes as wide as a puppy dog's eyes.

(YN): You can stay because my parents like you. Never have I seen my mother and father so happy you did that.

Irene: Aw, that is so sweet. I love your parents too. I hope their son feels the same way about me.

(YN): .....

Irene: ........

olivia: Um, so...You want me to tell the king that...that...the princess has found her prince?

Irene: that's the idea, yes. Isn't that right, (YN)? I will work hard as a drink maker. You're going to be proud of me.

(YN): You can just say "barista" instead of "drink maker."

irene: Stop changing the subject! Be frank, for once. We are destined for each other. Don't you agree? We are going to marry someday. That's what is going to happen.

(Oh, dear. she's pushing me into a corner.)

(YN): To be honest, you have been pretty useful and-

Irene: And what? And what? And what?

(YN): And...

(YN): What if I play along and say yes? How will she react? I certainly don't want her to leave now. Mom and Dad will miss her. And if she doesn't want to go back to Elfandia, so be it.)