15. (Part One) The Date

A/N:

Hey everybody! How is your New Year so far? So just because there will be two separate parts to this chapter, I have chosen to put them up as two different updates. This is part one, which is The Date, the next one will be The Party. Thank you for reading and as always, hope you enjoy!

Also just want to let you all know that this story is just a first draft with no proper editing done whatsoever, I mean apart from me reading over it and fixing errors. After I finish with the story it will undergo some major editing which includes the flow of the story and maybe just maybe I might rewrite it in third person, but I don't know yet!

Also, I did an interview recently with TeenReads and you will be able to find that if you go on my profile under my dedications. The book is called Wattpad on the Rise and Over.

*Constructive criticisim is appreciated but please don't be rude.*

Oh and ***IMPORTANT*** authors note at the end! :)

VOTE COMMENT FAN

A HUGE SHOUTOUT to Jessykingz because it was her birthday a while ago and I promised her I would update and give her a shoutout in this chapter to her as a B-Day Present. Sorry I didn't update, I had exams. Happy Belated Birthday! :) xxx

Chapter 15 (Part One)

The Date

            Getting ready for the date was the easy part, but getting out of the hotel was when problems arose.

            To say I was feeling a little bit giddy would be the understatement of the century. I felt like a teenager going out on her first date with the captain of the football team.

            I was pacing around the room, deciding how to tell Christian I’m going out. Chill out Valerie, he’s just your boss.

            That’s when he walked in.

            He took a minute to rake his eyes down the length of my body before narrowing his eyes suspiciously. “Why, may I ask, are you dressed like that?”

            I chuckled nervously, tugging at the hem of my dress.

            “I’ve got a date.” I spoke as quick as I could, hoping he would hear something else.

            “You’ve got a date.” He repeated slowly, his eyes still narrowed.

            I nodded, reaching for my handbag nervously as his eyes followed my every move.

            “And who have you arranged this date with?” He questioned meeting my eyes while he moved closer and slammed the door shut. Unconsciously, I flinched slightly.

            “Luciano Bellini.” I spoke quietly, it was almost a whisper.