8. No Exceptions

A/N: Chapter eight!! Longer, I hope :D it was nine pages on word, but it's somehow going to be shorter on here. Anyways hope you enjoy, and by the way, my updates are probably going to be on weekends from now on, because of school, next update will most likely be next weekend, since I have a day off on friday :-)

I really appreciate all the votes and comments and fans! You guys are awesome :D 

BANNER TO THE RIGHT IS MADE BY ME, IT'S THE OFFICIAL CAST FOR VALERIE AND CHRISTIAN------------------------------------------>

THOUGHTS?

***READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END FOR A CHANCE TO GET A FREE DEDICATION***

-colourfulsprinkles xx

Chapter Eight

No Exceptions

The next day, I was just finishing up the last paperwork, glad that I could go home after this.

   After I ran out of Christian’s office yesterday, I spent around half an hour sobbing my eyes out in the women’s washroom. To be honest I was an emotional wreck and I was pretty sure my special time of the month was about to come soon. After getting off my emotion train, I cleaned up my face, making it make-up free as my mascara turned out not to be as waterproof after all.

   I breathed a final sigh of relief, as I finished up my work. Now I needed to face Christian and let him know that I needed to leave a little bit early today, since it was Becky’s brother’s birthday today. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous about coming face to face with my boss. I hadn’t seen him at all yesterday and I only saw him once today, as he was leaving for his meeting.

   I sat there, giving myself a pep talk for five minutes. Finally I gathered up the courage and marched over to my boss’ office. Hesitantly, I lifted up my hand to knock twice, softly on the door.

   I stood outside the door, waiting for about thirty seconds. I turned around to leave, when the door opened and a head full of long blonde hair popped out.

   “Um, can I help you?” The bimbo’s nasally voice said.

   I was confused by why she was answering the door. Unless she was a new employee, I was pretty sure she didn’t work here, since I hadn’t seen her on the tour of the building Lindy gave me yesterday.

   “Hi, is Christian—err Mr. Reyes, there?”

   She crunched up her face and then proceeded to smooth down her overly messy, bleached hair. “Yes.”

   I stood there looking at her, waiting for her to elaborate. When she didn’t say anything, I released a breath. “Could I talk to him?”

   The bimbo rolled her eyes, like she was the one frustrated. She looked behind her, and purred, “Babe, there’s a,” She looked back at me, gave me a once over and then looked behind her again, “Thing outside, who wants to see you.”