Chapter 68

Shen Muan felt that Zhuang Yiran was very ridiculous. Why did he think they could go back to what they were before? From that day on, they would never go back to what they were before.

But Zhuang Yiran never seemed to be able to see this clearly, in other words, he didn't want to see it clearly.

Shen Muan didn't reply to Zhuang Yiran's news. He simply blocked the WeChat account and put down the phone as if nothing happened.

Chu Yi also didn't have time to say a few words, too fast.

Zhuang Yiran found that he was not angry after being blacked out, and walked to his room with a smile on his face. As soon as the door was opened, Shen Muan's photos were pasted on the entire wall.

Some were taken several years ago, and some were taken recently. There are even a few photos of Shen Mu'an in them, except that the edges of the photos have been cropped.

If you look closely, you can find that there are others beside Shen Mu'an.

But those people were redundant in Zhuang Yiran's eyes, and they shouldn't exist in the photo with Shen Muan, so after getting those photos, Zhuang Yiran cut off the redundant people.

He didn't want extra people to appear in his room.

Obstructive.

Because of this, there is only a photo of Shen Mu'an on the wall, and even the photo of Zhuang Yiran with him is only him.

Shen Muan knew that there was something wrong with Zhuang Yiran, but he didn't know that Zhuang Yiran was already in a tendency to become crazy.

Zhuang Yiran was too obsessed with Shen Mu'an, but Shen Muan didn't understand why he was so obsessed with himself. It was obvious that when two people got along, each other behaved normally.

Maybe he is too normal, and it is normal not to understand the inner thoughts of such people.

Blackened Zhuang Yi and then Shen Muan seemed as if nothing had happened, but the other party still affected his and Chu Yi's emotions.

Chu Siyuan poked a head out of Shen Mu'an's arms and looked at the two adults in a daze. He didn't understand why they were upset again. Could it be that the attitude he had just admitted was not enough?

Chu Siyuan suddenly panicked.

Shen Muan patted the little guy's head, and said to Chu Yi, "Don't bring Si Yuan to me recently." Although Chu Siyuan has been following the people protecting him, Shen Muan is still a little afraid of accidents.

After all, children are very uncontrollable.

Shen Mu'an's worries are also very clear to Chu. He nodded and said, "I know that today he saw the news of your request for leave, so he couldn't sit still, so he just took him to see you."

The two didn't talk a lot. Shen Muan asked Chu Yi to take the two little guys back first. Although Chu Yi wanted to stay for a while, Shen Muan spoke, and he could only agree.

Gu Mingrui led Xiao Ruzhi out of the room and saw Chu Siyuan, who had already cried, stepped forward to comfort each other with some distress. The three little guys got together. Although they spoke very quietly, Shen Muan and Chu Yi could still hear it clearly.

The two little guys comforted Chu Siyuan together. They heard Chu Siyuan cry loudly before in the room, and thought that Chu Siyuan had been beaten.

Chu Siyuan blushed, and no matter what Gu Mingrui and Xiao Ruzhi said, he refused to answer, because he felt that being spanked by Teacher An An was really shameful.