Chapter 35: Lollipop

The children all sat in their seats, two or three together, talking about what happened yesterday.

    Every day they share a lot of things about home, just as they share things about kindergarten at home.

    It's time for class.

    Shen Muan clapped his hands and attracted the attention of all the children. He knowingly asked, "Which kid is it's turn to tell the story today?"

    "It's my turn!" Shan Keke held the picture album in one hand, and the other with one hand raised high, her eyes were bright, as if there were little stars.

    Shan Keke has been looking forward to this day for a long time. For today, she has picked it out on her bookcase for a long time. She likes to listen to her father telling fairy tales. Every night her father will tell her bedtime stories, so today she also wants to tell everyone the bedtime stories!

    Shan Keke wants to share what his father said to himself.

    She also wants to let everyone know that although her father is a little scary, he is actually a very good person.

    "Then, let's ask Keke to tell us a story today." Shen Muan's voice is relaxed and cheerful, and he can easily arouse everyone's atmosphere.

    "Okay~" the children said in unison, their eyes all fell on Shan Keke.

    Shan Keke happily walked to the middle of the blackboard holding the drawing book, and Shen Muan sat in Shan Keke's position.

    Shan Ke may feel that everyone's eyes are focused on her body, but she is not shy at all, she is generous. You can see her self-confidence in every gesture.

    Xiao Ruzhi moved the stool to get closer to Shen Muan, but Chu Siyuan kicked it sideways.

    "Stop playing, Keke is about to start telling a story." Shen Muan stretched out his hand and patted the top of the two people's heads, "Be attentive."

    Shan Keke opened the story album. Although she had heard stories about Snow White many times, she still liked to look at the album. If it's not that the picture album is too small, she also wants other children to watch the picture album with her.

    "The story I want to tell today is the story of Snow White that my dad often tells me." Shan Keke said, "My dad tells me a bedtime story every day. Today I want to tell you this story."

    Shen Muan immediately took the lead in applauding, and the children applauded together.

    After calming down, Shan Keke began to tell the story about Snow White.

    "A long, long time ago...there was a king..."

    Although everyone has heard the story of Snow White, the children in the entire classroom listened to Shan Ke Ke's story quietly, without anyone interrupting or playing around.

    The whole classroom can only hear the voice of Shan Keke telling stories.

    Keke spoke very seriously and everyone listened very seriously. The whole classroom was in a very harmonious atmosphere.

    "In this way, the prince and Snow White are living happily together." After Shan Keke finished telling the story, he closed the picture album, feeling a little unfinished.

    "Keke is great."

    There was applause in the classroom, and everyone was very excited.

    Shen Muan stood up and moved back. He walked to the front and clapped his hands: "Is what Keke tells you great?"

    "It's great!" The children replied in unison.