I Can't Love Him, He's Logan Lerman

I opened my eyes to a very loud morning call on the intercom.

I pressed the button and shouted,"Okay! Damn, I'm coming!!"

"If you're not down in 30 minutes, the cooks gonna get mad again," the intercom said back, obviously Jenna my sister.

"K! I know!"I yelled back.

Today was September,12 2012 and I was going to make sure my first day as a senior in Beverly High was a living heaven.

Back at my old school in Florida, I was a loser. A fat, ugly girl always made fun of by the popular kids. I was very self conscious, and had no friends who were nice to me. It was living hell, but during the summer, I changed.

My fat, no curve body had turned into a slim beautiful body any girl would die for, and my pimples were all gone. I've changed my whole closet to modern, up to date clothes. I died my hair to a light brown, and bought a whole set of make up.

I knew that senior year would make a great change for me.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair. I looked at the clock, I had 10 minutes left before i had to go down.

I had already picked out my outfit for that day yesterday, so that took about 5 minutes. I wore a light pink floral blouse, tucking it in a pair of denim light blue jeans. I put on some mascara and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I am beautiful, and nothing will make today a bad day," I said to myself. I took one last check in the mirror, and went downstairs.

~~•~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

"Finally! You took forever up there, Ashley!" Jenna said as she took a seat in front of her breakfast.

"That was exactly 30 minutes! You can't complain," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"You look pretty," Jenna told me.

"Thanks, hopefully my life isn't going to be as horrible as before,right?" I asked.

"I know its not. Don't worry you'll be fine." Jenna replied. She always knew how to make me happy.

I guess I should introduce myself shouldn't i? Im Ashley Parkers senior, 18 years old. I lived with my sister Jenna Parkers, the famous popstar of all time. I kept that a secret, and nobody knew she was my sister. We lived by ourselves in a grand mansion in Beverly Hills. We moved to Beverly Hills from Florida since Jenna got cast in a new movie.

I really wanted to go with her, so we decided to just move here. My mom and dad died in a plane crash about 9 years ago, and Jenna and I took care of ourselves with the help of maids, cooks, butlers, and Jenna's manager, Karen Smith, who was like a mother to us.

"Bye! Im going, k?" I said to Jenna.

"Yeah, have a nice day, sis!" She replied.

I smiled and said,"you know it!"

~~~•~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~•

I walked straight to the drivers seat of my blue sports car, and ignited the
ignition.

I drove peacefully with Demi Lovato's Give Your Heart A Break played on the radio, until I realized that I was about to hit a pedestrian. I widened my eyes and immediately jerked on the brakes.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" the pedestrian shouted as the car nearly hit him.

"Im so sorry, are you okay?" I asked as i pulled over and got out of the car.

I put my hand on his shoulder and got a clear look at his face.

He had facial features that I would notice anywhere in the world. His name was written all over my stuff, and his face was definitely on almost everything I owned. Standing right in front of me was Logan Lerman.

Sooooooo how do you like it? Vote

Comment!!!!! And Vote