I Met Him and i know He's The One

I stared at Logan for about 2 more seconds before i fainted into his arms. Literally.

The last thing i remember was a distant guy voice saying," is she alright?" It seemed like a very nervous voice.

I slowly opened my eyes into a room as white as clouds, and I was laying down. I tried to get up, but it was painful.

"You awake? How do you feel?" A guy asked. It wasn't another second before I saw who it was, and then I fainted again.

~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~•~~•

"She was just in shock,sir. Everything will be fine," a doctor said.

I saw Logan sitting in a chair beside me and when he saw that i had opened my eyes, he immediately grabbed my hand and said," Don't freakin faint again."

I smiled a little before replying," I wont. I've had enough faints for one day. What happened exactly?"

"Well, you almost ran over me, and then you got out of the car to see if i was okay. But then you fainted, and well.....here you are!" He answered.

"Why are you still here?" I asked curiously. It was wierd that a celebrity i was madly in love with stayed when i fainted and was really worried.

"Well, did you expect me to just walk away? I have a heart you know," he said with a fake hurt expression on his face. I laughed quietly.

"So, why DID you faint?" He questioned. I blushed at that question and replied.

"See, Im in love with you, and well I never expected to actually meet THE Logan Lerman, and I...well....yeah... Dont think of me as like..a crazed fan or something, which Im not...well...I am but just don't think like that," I stuttered and kept pausing. Then he stared at me with him blue-green eyes for a minute.

"What?" I asked, secretly happy as hell.

"You're cute, you know that?" He said.

Inside, I was about to burst out of joy. Logan Lerman just called me cute!!!!! He called me cute!!!! But on the outside, I acted like it was nothing. I just grinned.

He laughed at my reaction and said, "the doctor said you can go in about 20 minutes."

"Really? Omg what time is it??" I yelled.

"Umm... 11:30, why?"he asked confused.

"Can you take me to school, I mean if you can." I asked. I was late to my first day of school. Way to go, Ashley. But when I thought about it, meeting my celeb crush was wayyyy better than going to school.

"Sure. I never asked you for your name though.." He thought.

"Ashley, Ashley parkers." I concisely replied with a grin. I couldn't have been any more happy than now. My dream had come true, and I was ecstatic.

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~•

I opened the car door, and took my bag.

"Are you sure you'll be fine, ashley?" He worriedly asked.

"Yeah. So I guess this is goodbye..." I trailed off.

"Here's my number. Call me soon!" He told me and gave me a sheet with his number. The car drove off and a smile took over my face.

~~~•~~~~~•~~~~•~~~~~~~~•

"Ashley Parkers," I said to the lady in the main office.

"Right here, have a nice day!" She told me and gave me my schedule.

I looked at my schedule, and saw i was in AP English right now. It was one period before lunch, and I wanted to make sure i make some friends before lunch.

Rm 202 stood in front of me, and I opened the door to see a bunch o other students staring straight at me.

'Be confident, Ashley,' I thought to myself before walking in with a prideful smile.

"Hello, you must be Ashley. Take a seat right next to Luke over there,"the teacher(Ms.Mccadden) said sweetly.

I walked confidently and sat down next to a guy whose name was probably Luke.

"Hi, Im Luke," he said as the teacher continued with her talk.

"Hi, im Ashley," I whispered back.

I looked and observed his face. He had husky blonde hair, and sea blue eyes. His dimples seemed to glow with his smile. He was actually pretty hot.

"Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before." He asked.

"Yeah. I moved from Florida." I answered him and turned to the teacher to pay attention. But much to my surprise, Luke continued talking to me.

"So, do you want to sit with me at lunch with my friends? A pretty lady like you shouldn't sit with herself all alone," he said with his dimples smile. Was he flirting with me?

"Sure," I said back, as he stared at my face. I smiled, right before the bell suddenly rang. I jumped a little in surprise but shook it off. I stood up and carried my bag, but Luke took my bag and walked off.

"Hey!" I yelled chasing after him.

He turned around right on front of my face, and I was taken back so suddenly I fell backwards, but Luke caught me before I hit the ground.

"Be careful. Lets go to lunch," he smiled.

Tell me if you like the book!!

Comment and vote! Thanks!