I am still Here and I promise I will never Leave you

Epilogue

Well It has been 1 year and 7 months I Have started my journey with them and seriously I have never felt like "Enough of this now Its too much. I should stop watching them." Whenever I watch them they carry the same freshness, The same, charm and  the same everything. They never fail to help me deal with my depressed life. When my own people fail to stand with me, for me, I always have that feeling that they are always by my side. Till today if I wont see RadhaKrishna,I feel there is something missing in the day. Seriously sometimes I feel that I am getting addicted to them but again It is a very beautiful addiction. I am not there on any social media but I follow then in the only way I can by subscribing Sumedh's Youtube channel. Sometimes I feel that I am not able to support them in any way but I know that some day I will get a chance to express all my love to them right in front of them When they will be there next to me. Standing right there looking at all my works and feelings which I will gift them that day. That day I will hold on to them and will tell them that 

"Whatever may come in our way. We may delete all our fan pages. We may delete all the things related to you which are present in our mobiles laptops tabs and everything. We may also quit all our social media accounts which may result in us unfollowing/unsubscribing you. But one day we will come back to you because you are not just our idols you are our life, our emotions, our happines, our lifeline. Imagining our lives without you is like imagining a life of a fish without water.Please do not stop whatever you are doing. Please do not think that here is no one to stand with you. Never forget that we sumedhians, mallikans and sumellikans are always there for you. When we see hatred comments on any social media account, on one side we feel sad for people not to be understanding. Why are people so immature? Why do they act so weird and Heartless? But on the other hand We feel Proud that People have seen something in you that will make you grow to more height that their idols which makes them to push you down so that their idols will grow more. Well I dont think this is the problem of the artist but the point of veiw the society looks at you. Never ever sell yourself to these comments. Because We know that you know that all your fans are waiting for your single post, a single like on their post, a single heart on their youtube comment. Your small and little moments which last for just a few seconds means a lot for us. We see that vedio a hundred times. Your single smile may last for just about 5 seconds but that smile is enough to make our whole day. So never loose this special smile of yours. It means a lot for all of us here". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are a few words that I would like to express in front of both sumedh and Mallika whenever I meet them but I dont know wether I will be able to even speak a word due to that overwhelming sensation of having them right in front of my eyes. First of all it will take a few minutes to realise whether this a dream or the truth. Then a few minutes to maintain my stability in front of them or else I will just start crying there........

So this was it.......... The end of Sumellika my Idols!!!!!!!!!!!

My first work on wattpad where I have wrote all the thoughts that I have in my mind. Thanks for all the support. 

So thats it.................

Bye bye 

RADHE RADHE 

This is your der friend Ananya signing off