Part 1- I found you(sumedh)

So , from here on the story wil have 6 main parts which will be completely my point of veiw. hope you all enjoy!!!

This part is specially for my dear one @Srimedhxecstacy Enjoy dearieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting with Sumedh sir (or bhaiya whatever you want to call him), I first saw him when I was 9 years. when he was playing Sushim in Chakravartin Ashok Samrat. Frankly speaking at that time I had no idea about the life of any one.  So time just passed by watching the show. then the child actors were replaced by the adults. when I saw the elder version of sushim I was literally eating my mothers head saying the new charecter looks so bad in front of the previous sushim.

Time went by and I was 12 years. I saw the promo of Radha krishn in a youtube recommendation. the promo just stole my heart and I was so dumb that I could not recognise him( but now I can recognise him even if he masks him completely by those eyes and obviously that mesmerising voice.)  Then a thought to whach this show came to my mind but I was really scared to speak with my mom regarding this as she did not want me to watch more telivision Especially hindi daily soaps.But she never knew that even comparing the show to any daily soap would not be right. . So this show after few days completely seeped out of my mind. I totally forgot about it. 

In 2020, lockdown started and hence rk was dubbed in kannada( I am from karnataka and I am a proud KANNADIGA) the first episode was aired on 18th may 2020. after 2 months of airing the show, I realised that this is the same show that I wanted to watch 2 years ago. (Krishn ki leela hai song is playing in my head right now🎶🤣🤣)

after this dont know what happened I was really addicted to the show. then I started to know more about the show and that's where I met my hero MY SUMEDH 

SO THIS WAS IT THE ENTRY OF SUMEDH SIR/BHAIYA IN MY LIFE. AFTER THIS ENTRY MY LIFE TOOK A GREAT TURN. THIS TURN WILL BE SAID AFTER MY HEROINES  ENTRY...........

UNTIL THEN STAY SAFE STAY HAPPY and,

Radhe Radhe