I was/am proud of you (bonus)

Then I went through their life journey. the ups and downs and the difficulties they have faced in their lives. Sumedh's words when he got his first award just shows how much pain he is hiding behind his mesmerising smile. Even Recently when RK completed 800 episodes he covered all his pain behind that beautiful smaile only he and the people who see him everyday personally know the things he might have gone through. A person so dear to him is no more and he could not even be present in the last few moments of their lives. But he never failed to make her feel proud. Even on his birthday he swallowed all the pain and responded to the fans call Thanking then in all the way he could.He fought oover it and resumed shooting. the level of commitment that he has shown is just tremendous. If he wished to he could have said that I cannot shoot for some days and would have left to pune foe the whole week or take it as an excuse. But he never did anything like that. He never fails to make his fans fell proud of being a sunflower in his yellow garden. 

The way Mallika mam's leading her life is just so wow!!!!!!!!! Within these 3 years, she has gained money, family, fame, love, respect, trolls, hatred, and what not........................ She might have also sacrifised many things for the show but again she never let her fans know what she was going through and handeled it in a beautifl way.

Both of them winning awards in almost every award show and reaching greater heights is indeed a feast for our eyes to watch. All the small small things they do never fails to bring a smile on our face. Whenever I am watching them may it be even photos I can never stop myself from smiling. They say that people who you think about when you go to sleep are the ones who are gigving you extreme pain and difficulty or they are the one giving you extreme joy and happieness and here I am who will remember either sumellika or some of my dearest friends Kaustubh, Janhavi, Anangha and Manasvi. These are all the people who are special to me and are really close to my heart. Just love them and these people can never hurt me. So obviously they are the ones who have given me  Extreme joy..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So do comment and tell me how you felt this part and do give me some suggestions through which I can improve 

Also do tell me who are those people who you remember while going to sleep................

Love you all..................... and

RADHE RADHE