𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"No, that's boring."

You refused by making a cross with your arms, concentrating on the piece of paper that you had on the ground, some marker pen stains on your face and hands while you stuck out your tongue concentrating on your drawing of Going Merry. Arlong was trying, keyword, trying, to persuade you to play with him, he offered a variety of games that he read long ago in a book, but all of those were really boring, like what kid would play boules? You of course not, from that it happened to things a little more 'violent' like sword fighting or literally throwing stones at each other, which you clearly denied, since your personal slogan was yes to hugs no to bullets¹.

At this point Arlong had a mark of irritation on his forehead, you were making yourself beg to praise him huh? He squatted down, noticing how a slight smile pulled your lips up at the end of your masterpiece, he cleared his throat, placing his big hand on your head to get your attention.

"So, honey, what would you like to do?"

His voice was overflowing with fake sweetness when he had to call you 'honey', your lip pursed as you adopted a thoughtful face, looking around you noticing your face black marker stain on the reflection of the water. That was! Your eyes seemed to sparkle with your idea.

The fishman began to lament at the precise moment that you straddled his lap, your face only showing concentration as he let you scribble on his face, not to mention those stupid braids that he let you be done in his black hair. You painted a mustache just below his pointy nose, you drew some spirals on his cheek, little streaks across his left eye like clown makeup, and a beautiful line on both lids as eyeliner. If before it was a fish in your eyes, now it was a beautiful fish.

You laughed as you covered the marker, gazing at your masterpiece with pride, not noticing the look of death that Arlong would give all his subordinates if they only blew some air through their lungs, now his eyes were fixed on yours, still with that threatening look you could only smile.

"Don't you think it's my turn now?"

You scratched the back of your neck, your smile widened, you rocked your body back and forth with your hands behind your back, it's not that you didn't want him to scribble on your face as well, but you wanted to give it a little more excitement. You went running screaming that he could do it if he caught you, that pirate was completely about to give up on you, you had already denigrated him, he really thought that dealing with children would be easier, but he was losing against you.

Obviously it was to be expected that he would catch you quickly, although you were much more agile than he thought at first, really elusive due to your small complexion, which you took advantage of to pass through small spaces or between the legs of his soldiers, avoiding being caught. This race was short but intense causing your energy to burn out quite quickly, that after playing you were fed it did a complete combo in your body, now all you wanted to do was take a relaxing nap on Arlong's lap.

For him it was too strange to feel like you did not care to be next to him, it was another feeling that he could barely experience.

What you least expected when you woke up was to find Arlong Park in ruins, how long have you been sleeping? It seems as if a great fight had taken place in there, but you were unharmed, unconsciously you brought your hands towards your waist, sighing in relief when noticing your bag. The real question was how did you not wake up to a tremendous fuss that was mounted? You must have a good sleep, that's for sure.

Your body was lying on the trunk of a distant tree, as if someone had left you there to protect you, when you raised your eyes you found many people, mostly villagers celebrating and shouting, you were very confused, but you saw something that made your body will inevitably react.

"Nami!"

You ran towards the redhead, with small tears streaming from your eyes, your arms clung to her waist, hiding your face in her body, she knelt passing her arms around your shoulders in a starry embrace, caressing your head while whispering that everything had finished, everything was fine now.

Luffy, who was on top of the ruined building could see you clearly, his typical smile stretched even further, reaching you, throwing himself in such a careless way that he slammed into your body abruptly, making you squeal in surprise. After being beaten by the others for his recklessness, he hugged you wrapping his arms around your body as if you were going to die, everyone sighed in relief. Let's say that finding you comfortably sleeping on the lap of his enemy was not a good sight, they were glad that you were in one piece after that enormous destruction.

"You're going to take her breath away, you bastard!"

Sanji kicked his captain tremendously when he saw how you struggled in the strong grip, approaching you to carry you, ruffling your hair in an affectionate way, you returned the gesture by passing your arms around his neck in a hug, resting your head on his shoulder, waving to Zoro and Ussop who were looking at you from afar, one with a small imperceptible smile, the other as if his soul had returned to his body from fright.

They were all soft if we talked about you.

And that could be a weakness.

¹This sounds better in spanish: sí a los abrazos no a los balazos

You know I really didn't remember what Arlong was like and for a second my mind thought he was bald lol