𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The four hundred year war ended with a celebration in style, no one wanted to continue being part of an absurd war so the best they could do was celebrate the fall of the supposed god Enel.

A large bonfire illuminated a large part of the forest, everyone danced and drank while several of the guerrillas played drums to the beat of an ancient song, but most importantly, your secret mission, you were about to fulfill it.

You missed your first obstacles, Nami and Robin seemed to be talking to other girls so they didn't see you slip away, Usopp was too focused on dancing just like Luffy, Sanji was cooking while flirting so he wouldn't be a problem, Chopper was still checking a couple of guerrillas and it was easy to slip past him, as was Zoro who was busy having a drinking competition with another man.

And without anyone from the crew noticing that you were already by its side, you decided to ignore Shiroi's disapproving look because he was the only one who clearly saw how you slowly approached the giant snake that also danced a little further away from the others, but at least you were able to fulfill your mission.

The huge animal hissed at the feel of your tiny hands on its scaly skin, completely delighted by the caresses, it lowered its head so that you could have a better reach, and thus you began to caress more effusively, earning little hisses of gratitude from the snake, who then later let you climb on top of its head and take a walk through the woods.

But every celebration has to end and it didn't take you long to fall asleep, too many emotions in such a short time always leave you exhausted, when you wanted to realize it everyone seemed ready to go, apparently they had gotten up early to steal some gold.

"Escape!"

Luffy yelled with a smile as he stretched out his arm to grab you and run away, although the truth is that the people who were chasing you were to thank you for their release and not to do something to you for having stolen, however no one seemed to notice the detail except Robin.

Although you were sad that you couldn't say goodbye to Aisa in a better way, at least last night you were able to enjoy some time playing without worries, you also took some photos with her and the snake, and a few more of your friends fooling around in the party.

You did not take long to reach your ship and set sail immediately, being guided by Conis and her father towards the outlet of the sea of ​​clouds. Everyone completely delighted by the gold obtained, especially Nami, while on the other hand a certain swordsman looked on with a frown.

"I want sake..."

You rolled your eyes with a small smile at his words, ignoring how the redhead scolded everyone for wanting to recklessly spend money so quickly, drowning out the sounds of your surroundings as you concentrated on the waves formed by clouds.

"Everyone please look ahead, we are almost at the exit."

Conis pointed ahead, a completely dark tunnel with the words 'cloud end' painted on the upper arch, everyone seemed dejected by the end of this short stage, Luffy deflated like a balloon losing air.

"Awww, are we leaving now?"

"Yeah... I'm already feeling nostalgic."

Sanji took a drag on his cigarette, moving his head slightly to accommodate his hair, Chopper nodded at his words.

"Skypiea was fun, but it was a bit scary..."

"Will we come back some day?"

You waited for Usopp's question to turn into an affirmative sentence because you wouldn't mind coming back here, you also sighed, getting infected by the melancholic air that everyone seemed to have, letting your cheek rest against the ship's railing while your arms hung like dead weight.

"This is as far as we can accompany you, take care!"

You all proceeded to say goodbye to Conis and her father, thanking them for their help, and just as you were about to enter the tunnel, the man warned you that you should lower the sail quickly, Luffy took care of that in just a few seconds, then you started to hear an angry bird, it was the bird that they caught in the forest, the one that could help you with directions, it seemed angry because you forgot about him, Shiroi rolled his eyes at his behavior, making a little mocking whistle.

"Don't be mean to your brothers of the species."

He cackled in protest at your words and you tried to scold him again but Nami's voice interrupted you, you all looked at how the needles of the log pose moved for a few seconds until they were still.

"It seems that we have located the next island captain."

"Okay, this is the beginning of a new adventure! Let's go back to the blue sea!"

Everyone smiled completely forgetting the depressing state before leaving another island, you laughed quietly, looking back at the billowing clouds until something caught your eye, the clouds stopped and your feet seemed to lift slightly off the deck floor.

"Everyone be careful, you will start to fall!"

Conis yelled in the distance, making Usopp pale.

"She said fall?"

Apparently you always get involved in falls of this type because the milky road simply ended a couple of meters after crossing the tunnel and for the fifth time you fell into the void without any kind of protection, unlike the others ─except maybe Luffy─ you raised your arms, delighted to enjoy another dizzying experience.

Robin created arms from the ground to hold your ankles because unlike Chopper who had held on to the rails fearing for his life, your small body began to move further away from the boat by not holding on to anything.

Unfortunately the fun for you ended when Conis blew a whistle causing a huge octopus to grab onto the boat to make it descend gently, at least you enjoy seeing everyone's horrified faces at the thought that they were falling helplessly into the void.

A while later, the fall into the sea was not as smooth as you expected, you all jerked as you crashed into the blue waves, causing small ripples to crash against the ship, rising above it and splashing all over the deck as the giant octopus deflated landing on Luffy's face.

You watched in silence as he tucked it into his pants, sharing a look with Shiroi and slowly blindfolding him, deciding to ignore if your captain would really be comfortable with octopus between his legs, although being Luffy, you're not surprised.

Everything seemed calm for a few minutes until you felt something was wrong, you exchanged glances with Nami and she immediately looked up at the sky, she seemed to smile at her guess.

"Ah... here it comes."

"It's a tsunami!"

Usopp started to put the ship into high gear, while Luffy seemed fascinated by the sea monsters that were in that huge wave, you smiled seeing how Sanji stretched his legs and Zoro drew his sword, in turn, you took out your camera ready to capture some good photos, impatient to know what the next island will be.