EXCHANGE GIFT

"Anak nabangit na ba sayo ni Sue na may virtual Christmas party daw ang UR?" Julie's mom asked as she enters the dining room.

"Hindi pa Ma kelan daw ba?" Julie asks as she sat down on one of the chairs in the room.

"Sa 22 daw." Julie's mom answered.

"What time daw?" Julie said as she takes a bite of bread.

"4pm daw." Marivic said.

Tumango na lang si Julie at nag patuloy sa pagkain ng tinapay.

"Siya nga pala nak lalabas kami ni Joanna gusto mo bang sumama?" Marivic asked.

"Hindi na Ma kayo na lang ni Jo pahinga po muna ko." Julie said.

"Sige anak akyat na ako at maghahanda na." She said before heading out the dining room.

Julie quickly finished her food and went to her music room. She sat in front of her computer, she was decluttering her gmail when a message pop up and it was from Ms.Cathy of Universal Records saying that there would he an exchange gift that would happen on the say of the virtual Christmas Party.

"Paano naman kami mageexhange gift eh virtual nga" I said to myself as I compose a message for Ms. Cathy asking how will the exchange gift happen since the party is virtual.

Ms. Cathy

I'll do the draw lots then I'll message you the name and address of the person na nabunot mo then padala niyo na lang yung gifts sa kanila.

I said my thanks to Ms. Cathy and decided to write down some more lyrics on my new song as I wait for Ms. Cathy's message kung sino ang makaka exchange gift ko.

"Ate?" Tawag ni Jac sabay katok sa pinto ng music room.

"Pasok ka dito baby..." Julie said.

"Ate can I borrow your ukelele?" She asked.

"Sure baby kunin mo na lang dun and make sure to return it later ha?" Julie said and went back to writing.

"Opo ate." Jac said and ran out of the room with the ukelele.

A few moments later I received a message from Ms.Cathy saying na si Christian daw ang tumapat sa akin for the exchange gift.

"Alam ko na reregalo ko kay Christian I'll give him a starbucks tumbler na lang together with the planner set." Julie said as she takes note of her gift for Christian.

Julie's day went out smooth, nakapag pahinga siya and nakapag sulat siya ng ilang linya para sa on going song niya.

The day of Universal Record's Christmas Party came and almost all UR's artists are there.

The virtual party started just a few minutes when Julie entered, they sang and play some games before they headed to the exhange gift...

"We are at our last part of our Christmas Party so start na tayo sa exchange gift..." Ms. Cathy said.

Ms.Cathy started calling names hangang sa tatlo na lang ang hindi pa natatawang na artist.

"Julie it's your turn sino ba kay Elmo at Christian ang nabunot mo?" Ms.Cathy asked.

Natigilan naman saglit si Julie ng marealize na nandun pala si Elmo sa Christmas party hindi kasi ito nakikisali sa asaran at mga palaro kaya ang buong akala niya ay wala ito.

"Earth to Julie..." Christian said.

"Ha? Ah ikaw...ikaw ang nabunot ko Christian." Julie said and gave an awkward smile on the screen.