WAKE UP WITH JIM & SAAB: LET'S TALK ABOUT MOVING ON

*Plays intro music of Wake Up with Jim and Saab*

JIM & SAAB: Welcome to Wake up with Jim & Saab podcaaaaasssstttt

JIM: Happy Monday everyone!

SAAB: You know what Jim I'm excited for todays podcast...

JIM: I know excitement is written all over your face *laughs*

SAAB: I can't help it Jim I haven't seen her for a very long time and you know what I'm super proud of her she has come so far I feel so old na tuloy *laughs*

JIM: So let's start this hang out then?

SAAB: Without any more hanash pod kids let's all welcome our Asia's Limitless Star my baby girl...Julie Anne San Jose!

JULIE: Hi Ate Saab and Kuya Jim...

JIM: Hi Julie nice to finally meet you...

JULIE: Nice to finally meet you Kuya Jim and also your kids they are so adorable.

SAAB: Baby girl I miss you so much...

JULIE: *chuckles* I miss you too Ate...

SAAB: Thank you for sparing some of your time for our podcast...

JULIE: Ikaw pa ba ate malakas ka sakin eh *laughs*

JIM: So Julie how have you been?

JULIE: I'm good actually aside from kakatapos ng shoot ko lang from Mindanao for a special project and also natapos na din yung taping namin for Still *laughs*

JIM: Pasalubong namin?

JULIE: Oh it's there sa car kuya...

JIM: I was just kidding but thank you *chuckles*

SAAB: We will be talking about more of that special project and your Still Series later but for now I have a question for you Julie...

JULIE: Di naman siguro pang Miss Universe tong question mo ate diba? *laughs*

SAAB: No, No, No *laughs* So My question for you Julie is how to do you move on? like what are the things you do para maka move on ka? like do you cut your hair and change your physical appearance?

JIM: Or do you lock yourself in your room and cry until you fall asleep? Or do shopping *chuckles* Diba that's what girls do usually when they are heart broken?

JULIE: I don't lock myself up on my room that's for sure *laughs*

SAAB: So how do you cope up with having your heart broken?

JULIE: Uhm...Kasi ate I move on easily *laughs*

JIM: Oh yeah I remember they gave you the moniker "Patron Saint of Moving On" because I heard from an interview of yours that you can move on in less than a week am I right?

SAAB: Wow that's quite fast for a broken hearted girl *laughs*

JULIE: Kasi ako iniiyak ko na siya then after that I keep myself busy from work and in writing songs and diba iba iba naman tayo ng way ng pag cope up sa isang situation others my cope up faster than the other...

SAAB: But other than keeping your self busy and all that did you go through the usual break up things like did you cut your hair or worked out? Mga ganon.