JAPS JOINS THE MAGULO NA BACARROS FOR A DAY (JULIE'S VLOG)

INTRO:

JULIE: OMG Ate Saab can I carry him? *Goes near Saab with so much excitement*
SAAB: Bunny she's your Tita Julie and she plays the piano too *gives Vito to Julie with a smile*
VITO: T-tata *gestures to Julie that he wants to play the piano*
JULIE: Oh My Gosh ate I'm taking Vito home with me! *pinangigilan si Vito*

VIDEO INTRO:

___

JULIE: Hey guys it's ya home girl Julie and for today's vlog I'll be attending a meeting for a merch collaboration with one of the famous shirt brands online and right now I'm running late for the meeting so I'll see you guys there... *Cover's the camera*

___

JULIE: Hey guys so nandito na tayo ngayon sa house kung san kami mag mmeeting and I'm so excited so let's go... *walk towards the door of the house then knocks*

SAAB: *Opens the door while carrying Vito on her arms* Hello Julie Oh my gosh you look so stunning *smiles at Julie then gives her a quick hug and kiss on her cheek*

JULIE: Ate Saab you look so fit and blooming *Kisses Saab on the cheek as well*

SAAB: By the way baby girl this is Bunny *smiles at Vito*

JULIE: OMG Ate Saab can I carry him? *Goes near Saab with so much excitement*

SAAB: Bunny she's your Tita Julie and she plays the piano too *gives Vito to Julie with a smile*

VITO: T-tata *gestures to Julie that he wants to play the piano*

JULIE: Oh My Gosh ate I'm taking Vito home with me! *pinangigilan si Vito*

SAAB: *laughs* He likes you baby girl *smiles at Julie and Vito*

JULIE: Ate I'll take him home na talaga *hugs Vito while facing Saab*

VITO: *Makes Julie face her using his small little hands then gestures to Julie that he wants to play the piano*

SAAB: Bunny later na kayo mag play ng piano ni Tata go with Yaya muna sa playroom *Gets Vito from Julie then hands him to his Yaya*

VITO: *nagpupumiglas at nagsimula na umiyak habang inaabot ang mga kamay niya kay Julie*

JULIE: Vit Vit I promise later after the meeting we will play the piano and the guitar together *smiles at Vito then gives him a kiss on his cheeks*

SAAB: Jim mauna na kayo ni Julie sa dining I'm just gonna bring Vito to his play room *gets Vito from his Yaya kasi nagwawala parin siya*

JIM: Julie let's go? *Leads the way to the dining area*

JULIE: Kuya Jim where's Pancho nga po pala? *Sits across Jim*

JIM: *While setting up the laptop* His asleep sa taas later if he wakes up I'll introduce Ocean to you *smiles at Julie*

JULIE: How's his therapy nga pala Kuya?