Trans Kageyama 2 (Tsukkikage)

(December 12th)

Kageyama's pov

I didn't want to start arguing against Tsukki so I just do as I'm told.
I take a bath and I put on some boxers (the female type) and I wrapped my towel around my body. "Kei?" I say. "Yeah What's up Tobio?" I hear him say from the washing room. "I need some clothes" I say. I hear a door shut and he walks in, he looks through his draw and found his smallest pair of shorts, I tried them on and they didn't fit so he gave me his smallest pair of boxers that fit me like a short pair of shorts and he gave me a baggy hoodie. I changed into the clothes in the bathroom and then I came out a few minutes later.
I tan up to Kei and apologised again "sorry Kei, I'm really sorry I messed up your sheets and your clothes." I say. "It is alright Tobio, I know you don't mean to or want to have a period and you can't control it so it's okay." He says as he walks up to me and hugs me. I hug back and say "thanks Kei." "No problem Tobio." He replies.
Me and Kei watched movies for the awhile. At midday my cramps started to kick in, he got me a heating pad and put it on my stomach to ease my pain. We watched some more movies and played some video games together.
"I love you Kei, thanks for taking care of me." I say "love you too Tobio and I have fun taking care of my boyfriend when he's not feeling well." He says kissing my forehead. I chuckle and we continue watching our movie.
Kei is really the best boyfriend a boy could ask for I think to myself and cuddle up to Kei.

Word count:310