Littlespace 2 (Bakusquad cgs and Dadzawa)

(December 8th)

Aizawa's pov

After the movie had finished I ran to Bakugou's dorm to grab his little gear. I searched for a few minutes until I found them in his closet. I grab a bag and put them in and walk back to me and mic's dorm.
I take out his bottle and make some angel milk and go back into the room and handed it to Bakugou. "Tanks ou Zawa" (thank you zawa) he said, Which made my heart squeezed so much. "No problem baby boy" I say.
"Zawa?" (B) "yes little one?" (A) "ish it bead to feew wike bwaby giwl an nwot wike bwaby bwoy?" (Is it bad to feel like baby girl and not like baby boy?" (B) "it's not bad sweetie. You feel like baby girl today?" (A) "wes" (yes) (B).
"Okay, ill use girl nicknames for today okay? If you ever want to tell me something feel free to tell me." (A) he nods and leans in for a hug, I give him a hug and then he gives mic a hug babbling to him a little. I assumed he slipped deeper into his headspace since he was just babbling and giggling. Mic awed at this.
After a few minutes I see him getting tired. I pick him up and change him into a diaper and put on a pastel pink onesie on him. I lay him in the bed and he snuggles with me and mic in our bed.

(To the bakusquad) no one's POV

The bakusquad were watching a second movie, Coraline since Denki was now big again and no one was in the common room.
"Hey guys, have you seen kacchan? His mom gave me something for him." Midoriya said. "Uhm, sorry midobro he isn't here" Kirishima said looking around. "Wasn't he with you guys? He said that he was gonna be with you guys for a while and he said you guys were in the room with him?" Midoriya said. "Wait! Guys! He was in mina's dorm with us, he was sitting by her closet, where is he?" Kirishima said concerned.
The bakusquad all looked at eachother. "He's probably just in his room playing video games or reading" Midoriya said. "Mina what time is it?" Asked Denki. "It's 4 pm" she answered.
"Shit, shit, shit!" Denki yelled. "What's wrong Denki" Midoriya asked. "He said earlier he was going to slip at 2:10. We started the grinch at 1:50." Denki said. "Shit! He's probably in littlespace right now, let's go find him!" Kirishima said.

Kirishima's POV

The ran to Mina's room to check if he was still there, we checked all around her room and he wasn't there. We ran to my dorm as well as Denki, Sero and his dorms and didn't find him. "Where could he be?" I said worriedly.
We searched around the campus and didn't find him. We decided to call Aizawa but he didn't pick up, it went to voicemail, probably because his phone was most likely off.
We tried mic's phone "hello, who is this?" Mic asked. "It's Kirishima, have you seen Bakugou? We can't find him and we forgot him and didn't remember that he would slip today." I said.
"Yeah, he came to me and Aizawa's room crying, he's okay, he and Aizawa are sleeping right next to me." Mic says. I sigh in relief and thank him, I tell him to call me when Bakugou is awake or when he wants to go to his dorm. He agrees and then hangs up.

Word count: 593

A/N: sorry for so many chapters on this oneshot, there is going to be one more part to this and then that will be it and I will write some different ones. Feel free to request some bakubottom oneshots and a storyline or plot with it! Thanks for reading!